No announcement yet.

Chelsea Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sturridge is starting in place of Anelka. Probably meant as a punishment for Anelka but it will hopefully give Sturridge a chance to show he has what it takes to become a regular.

*edit*

5-0, 1 point behind, level on goal difference now. The Man U game will likely decide our season

Sounds like Malouda was very lucky to escape with a yellow card for his elbow.
    Last edited by abigsmurf; 24-03-2010, 20:45.

Comment

Massive win for Team Elbow!

Comment

Well that was most certainly an excellent result. I was expecting an incredibly tight game and it wouldn't have surprised me to drop points. Even more impressive considering that was a pretty weak team (no Essien, cole, Drogba, Ivanovich).

Arsenal Drawing makes the day even better. Now for the Man U game with no Rooney or Ferdinand.

*fingers crossed*

Comment

My word!! What happened to Villa! Will have to watch MotD later, well done the blues!

Comment

Team MagBoss softened 'em up for you.

Comment

As awesome as Chelsea were today Smurfy Villa was shocking but still a fantastic result for your lot going into next weeks biggy.

Comment

there is no manager I enjoy seeing on the end of a kicking more than the myth that is Martin O'Neill, another half decent media friendly manager who despite spending fortunes and achieving very little with it is still constantly talked up as the next big thing (maybe this should be in irks).

just a shame it had to be chelsea doing it on the day my Arsenal's title hopes ended.

Comment

I think the proof in the pudding with O'Neill is if he gets to manage one of the Big Four. If he flunks it then, well...

Otherwise, he did well at Leicester, as expected at Celtic, and has got Villa battling for 5th. Not bad reely.

Comment

Anyone who can go to Leicester and do anything other than knit a jumper gets my vote!

Comment

In absolutely shocking, unexpected news, Drogba has got a 2 match ban for his red card in Europe. For some reason the BBC thinks this is the most important sports news of the day.

It's more surprising when Drogba doesn't miss group stage matches now.

Comment

Assuming you start in the group stage and not the final prelimiary round that is

Comment

Probably the biggest game of the season for us now. A win makes the title ours to lose, a loss realistically puts us out of the title race.

Lots of fuss over Rooney's injury but I'd rather have Essien, Carvalhio and Ashley Cole playing against Rooney that the current line up for both teams.

Comment

1-0 at half time, think we deserve to be in front.

Hasn't been a brilliant match but I think we've looked the better of the two team.

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
                              1-0 at half time, think we deserve to be in front.

Hasn't been a brilliant match but I think we've looked the better of the two team.
                              Yeah for sure Smurfy,Chelsea dominated the ball for long periods and Us not even registering a shot says it all mate think there should have been 2 pens also.

Comment

Scholes should have been sent off.

That yellow should have been his second yellow.

Chelsea WAY on top though. Two awful decisions from Mike Dean, score should be 1-2.

Comment

Working...
                                X