No announcement yet.

Chelsea Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Drogba chest thumping after the game made me laugh.

Comment

Drogba's theatrics during the game made me laugh, too.

Comment

He's such a tit Dangerous player though.

Comment

Chelsea in stroke of luck shock

It was a boring game - Liverpool played well in the first half. Chelsea underperformed, with a dodgy system.

Second half was a bit more lively - nothing brilliant to see, though.

We pushed near the end - got a lucky own goal.

Can't wait for the second leg.

Comment

Liverpool will be able to rest their key players going into the second leg whereas Chelsea can't.

Comment

I love how this is the chelsea thread but this last page has just been about taking the mick out of them.....

On a serious note todays result upset me becuase as a man united fan I personaly feel that we would have dealt with liverpool easily in the final (if we get there), where as chelsea are usualy much tougher a team to play against these days (for man united I mean).

Comment

Originally posted by Kongster View Post
                Drogba's theatrics during the game made me laugh, too.
                The ITV Commentators were having some fun with him. "Amazing powers of recovery" LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by rmoxon View Post
                  I love how this is the chelsea thread but this last page has just been about taking the mick out of them.....
                  *notes that on any other thread people would've started whining about fans invading other teams threads*

anyhow, Benitez is moaning about the ref: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...pe/7362057.stm

Bit rich considering how much the refs helped liverpool in the previous tie and the harsh free kick that led to the goal this match

Comment

For some strange reason, thoroughly enjoyed Chelsea's equaliser. Fancy you lot to go through and win this, you lot love cup competitions. No wonder Benitez is moaning about the ref, the fat fool's out of a job if he can't deliver something this season.

Comment

I seriously doubt he will be out if he don't get any silver this season. Apart from the odd loss and a run of weird draws, we've been pret-taaay good.

Comment

Ah I see, apologies, been out of the loop, been thinking his job's on the line following the Klinsman saga earlier in the season.

Comment

I don't think Hicks would dare after the **** he got from fans for that. It'll be another season for Rafa, at least.

Comment

Originally posted by neoboy259 View Post
                            ... the fat fool's out of a job if he can't deliver something this season.
                            Heh I thought he was talking about Grant

Think Rafa will be at Anfield for at least another year, but you never know, his departure could easily come down to a clash of personalities rather than results, Chelsea are a fine example of that.

Comment

Drogba is quite unbelievable all the talent in the world but why the hell does he fall over so much?? Does he buy his boots from the same place as Heskey?

Amazing powers of recovery though sometimes commentaters do have a sense of humour.

Comment

Phil Thompson's reaction to the Chelsea goal is quality

Thommo and his reaction on Gillette Soccer Special when John Arne Riise scores an own goal in the 95th minute, tying the match at 1-1.

Comment

Working...
                                X