No announcement yet.

Chelsea Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mourinho doesn't hold back in criticising Grant's failure to win a trophy...

Speculation links José Mourinho with a shock return to Chelsea as the Portugese manage labels his sacked successor Avram Grant 'a loser'

Comment

What do we reckon Mourinho for new Chelsea boss?

Comment

It would mean Abramovich swallowing his pride LOL

It's possible though.

Comment

According to some papers, they have been rebuilding their "friendship" over the last few weeks, so god knows, he'll either be at Chelsea or Inter next year, wherever, be good to see him back in the game

Comment

What about Roy Keane, that would be awesome! No?! I'll get my coat then.

Comment

Sven is my tip, after all the crap floating around his post at Man City who would blame him? - I think he's done a good job at City as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary View Post
                no class no honour no respect no history.
                Is correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco View Post
                  What do we reckon Mourinho for new Chelsea boss?
                  Jose rules out blues return.

Can't see him wanting to go back either in all honesty.

Comment

When you leave a club on a high, you don't go back unless you need the money, which I doubt he does or have no prospects, which isn't true for him.

Comment

Seems like Mark Hughes is the fan's choice for manager. The other two front runners seem to be Dechamps and Sven (good manager with experience in high pressure but could he play the pretty football we want/need?)

Comment

One of my best mates, who has been a season ticket holder for near enough all his life, is saying he would want either Laudrup or Mourinho. I think Hughes would be excellent, he is well liked at the club. Rijkaard would be a disaster imo. As for Roy Keane rumours this morning - pffftpt.

That said don't rule out the Special One returning. This is how I see it. It is going to be extremely costly for Inter to appoint him, as they will have to compensate Mancini who is still under contract (they can hardly sack him after three scudetti, ffs), and then accommodate not only Jose and his team of staff, but more than likely Carvalho, Lampard and Deco too.

Comment

Mancini resigned did he not? After being dumpd out of the CL.

Comment

Not officially, he's said today he wants to see out the remaining four years of his contract.

Comment

Ten Cate gone

Comment

Mancini is officially gone from Inter now, the club have announced it. I think it would be a bit of a strange choice if Abramovich went for him; his holy grail seems to be the Champions League and Mancini's Inter always underperformed in the CL. If I had to bet I'd put money on Abramovich going for someone who has previously won the Champions League.

Comment

Working...
                                X