No announcement yet.

Chelsea Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boring 0-0. Weren't playing to win, would've easily won if we'd tried but didn't seem bothered, both through the tactics used and the way players performed. Good enough but it would've been nice to have a low pressure game at stamford bridge.

Also, Athram Grant got sent a packaged with white powder and a death threat in it.

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Comment

I remember when he joined some Chelsea "fans" threatened some stuff cos he was Jewish". Twats pervade life everywhere I guess.

Comment

Why did Chelsea buy Anelka to put him wide left? That's exactly what Big Sam did with him in his first season for us, it didn't work. Once we played him down the middle we got success, goals and ended up losing him.

Comment

gutted at the loss today. We weren't good enough and didn't have enough drive for most of the game.

Comment

It's a shame that the linesman got the penalty wrong, and how ridiculous the last moments were( the ref was out of order ) .... but we didn't play well at all.

The formation was a mess, the players looked mostly clueless, and Tottenham had far more passion for trying to score.

Oh well... I hope the manager learns from it.

Comment

We didn't deserve the win. You could tell after a minute chelsea were a mess. Seems possible that the poor champions league performance wasn't just playing for a draw. Grant seemed to be using the game to experiment with Anelka and Drogba. He should've just dropped one of them rather than mess around in such an important game.

Hope this isn't a sign of things to come, Grant has done well with limited choice due to ACON and injuries but he needs to make good team choices now.

Comment

3-0. Nice message to send to the press so far.

Lampard has just been sent off in a really really pathetic decision

Comment

back in the title race again. Man U and Arsenal both have to come to us. We win those...

Comment

Good performance and a solid win there. Was genuinely worried about yesterday's game (an away girl could've been fatal). However the Sky commentary really pissed me off. They gave Chelsea very little credit and instead spent ages going on about how awful Olympiacos were and how they were embarassingly bad and so on.

If it had been Liverpool or Man U playing it would've been "how amazing and powerful they are". But then the press never give us credit. They're still continuing to ignore how good are chances are at the EPL (especially if we win both home games against man u and arsenal).

Comment

and I thought the only bitter blues were Evertonians I'm not sure if they're same good team they were when we beat them in 2005 CL. Away girl?

Comment

Watch Chelsea draw Barcelona in the next round. Or Liverpool lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kongster View Post
                          Or Liverpool lol
                          That would be great.

(To the tune of the okey cokey)

Did the ball go in?
                          Did the ball stay out?
                          In out, In out
                          The Kop had no doubt
                          We all went to Istanbul
                          And Chelsea went out
                          And that's what it's all about!

We're
                          The European Champions
                          The European Champions
                          The European Champions
                          And that's what it's all about!

Comment

So history can repeat itself, eh?

Comment

What, we make them cry again? Too right.

Comment

LOL, I mean eliminating 'em in dramatic or controversial circumstances

Comment

Working...
                                X