No announcement yet.

Chelsea Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We get the opening game. Hoping for a confident win but we're going to be playing against a parked bus more than likely.

Should be a decent early test of anceloti's tactics. These games against lower sides at home can cost a lot of points if your goal scoring isn't up to snuff.

Comment

Easy 4-0 for your lot today smurfy..

Comment

Of all the people, that must hurt :O

Comment

euch. Ball landed lucky for Hull there, just what we didn't want.

They're going to be tough to score twice against.

Comment

Originally posted by glazza View Post
            Easy 4-0 for your lot today smurfy..
            Well my prediction is out the window.

Game on now Smurfy.

Comment

Have It! Makes up for all the misses early on

Comment

Never a foul for the free kick but excellent strike from Drogba though.

Comment

Bit of a soft free kick but it's probably to make up for the lack of one slightly earlier

Comment

Really heaping on the pressure this half but until we get a goal, a bit of bad luck will punish us.

Comment

Attack against Defence this smurfy..only a matter of time surely mate.

Comment

I've a bad feeling. We've been pounding on their goal constantly this half. Hull will get a late goal.

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
                          I've a bad feeling. We've been pounding on their goal constantly this half. Hull will get a late goal.
                          Still think Chelsea will get one Smurfy specialy if they carry on heaping pressure last 20mins like they have been doing.

Comment

I'm no chelsea fan but I cant wish enough bad reffing decision and stuffings on Phil Brown and Hull, followed by relegation with the lowest points total at the earliest possible opportunity.

That said chelsea are looking average, no width and lacking in pace and creativity

Comment

Not gonna happen for us. 9 attempts on target. We just don't seem to get the luck

Comment

6 minutes!

Come on!

Comment

Working...
                                X