Chelsea Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beating Arsenal was great.

I thought Arsenal played well in the first half, but it was quite even. Chelsea really went up a gear though, and we got a good win.

I didn't think Liverpool could upset Man.utd. I doubt that Arsenal can beat them.

At least things are going to be exciting.

Comment

As a Man Utd fan, chelsea winning yesterday was about the last result I was wanting, with a visit to stamford bridge still to come, It leaves the league wide open for me!

Comment

good performance first half. winning 1-0 to an own goal doesn't really reflect how much control we have over the game

Comment

*sigh* 2-1 down.

We fail to capitalise when we were dominating and Grant got overconfident and didn't react to fenerbache coming back into the game...

Comment

Interesting result if it stays this way.

Comment

Good!:P

Comment

Grant's got to go. That loss was completely unacceptable. We controlled it for most of the game and he thought a 1-0 was somehow good enough. We go 2-1 down and he doesn't change the system.

He's losing the big games, regardless of the opposition. He seems completely inept and stuff like this seems to suggest the Arsenal game was a lucky fluke rather than smart tactical changes.

Comment

Oh my what a winning goal by Deivid, think he more than made up for his rather unfortunate own goal!

Comment

That was a bloody quality strike for the winner, he struck it from standing when the ball was just about dead but still got outrageous power on it. Kazim Richards goal was very well taken as well.
                    Last edited by Ajay1986; 02-04-2008, 22:54.

Comment

Kazim Richards roffle

Relegated with Brighton?

euro beater haha

Comment

We're in an incredibly strong position for the title now. Just got to hope arsenal take points from man U

Comment

Did I miss something?! I thought Man Utd were still 3 points clear at the top of the table

Comment

1-0 which is good. Down to our third choice yet again We've the best keepers in the premiereship but they're cursed it seems

Comment

Hilario saved us there. Not looking great but there's not long left

Comment

2-0 \o/ can breathe a bit now

Comment

Working...
                                X