Serie A 2007/08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inter 1-1 Bari

We (Bari) could have won at the end, but 1-1 is a fair result.
    I think that Ranocchia will become an excellent defender

Comment

I watched the match on ESPN yesterday evening. A bit of a disappointing match to begin with but it got better and was very good by the end. I really thought Bari were going to snatch the win in the last minute! A shame the shot that clipped the bar couldn't have been just that little bit lower.

Comment

Great Milan derby so far. Inter 3-0 up after Milan had started the better. The first goal from Inter was great, lovely one touch passing move, the second was a penalty, the third another nice passing move.

Crazy scenes with Gatusso too. He was injured and needed to go off but Seedorf wasn't ready so Gatusso had to go back on while Seedorf sorted out his kit... and Gatusso promptly hacks down an Inter player and gets sent off! Hilarious stuff

Comment

Originally posted by HumanEnergy View Post
          I watched the match on ESPN yesterday evening. A bit of a disappointing match to begin with but it got better and was very good by the end. I really thought Bari were going to snatch the win in the last minute! A shame the shot that clipped the bar couldn't have been just that little bit lower.
          Today that happened again

In the final minutes of the Bari 0-0 Bologna match, Kutuzov sent the ball over the bar
          We should have won this match. Anyway, considering that this will be a long and difficult football season, this result is acceptable. Our team can and must improve

And...now, Milan 0-3 Inter. We will play against Milan quite soon. Maybe Bari will win that match?

Comment

The Gatusso sending off was farcical lol.

Comment

4-0 to Inter at the end. Good match but hopefully Roma vs Juve tomorrow will be closer. Inter played some good stuff tonight though, I reckon they might finally be able to do well in Europe this season, their football seems more fluid and quick this season.

Comment

Luciano Spalletti has resigned from Roma and been replaced by everyone's favourite tinkerman, Claudio Ranieri.

I really liked Spalletti as a coach and he got Roma playing some fantastic football for a while. It's a shame they couldn't quite get over that final hurdle and turn one of their second places into a league championship.

I don't think Ranieri will have the easiest of times, there's bugger all money in Rome at the moment so I can't see him doing any better than Spalletti unless a new owner with deep pockets comes in.

Comment

I really liked Spalletti as a coach and he got Roma playing some fantastic football for a while. It's a shame they couldn't quite get over that final hurdle and turn one of their second places into a league championship.
                  Agreed.

I don't think Ranieri will have the easiest of times, there's bugger all money in Rome at the moment so I can't see him doing any better than Spalletti unless a new owner with deep pockets comes in.
                  ...Or Roma do the unthinkable and sell a certain team captain to raise finance?

Comment

Totti is pretty much a broken man now isn't he? And he is also old.

They sold Aquilani for 20mil this summer. They have other players more valuable than Totti is now. I'll be interested to see how Ranieri does, but he hasn't been doing anything great for the last few years.

Comment

Yeah, he's still a great player but he has been picking up the injuries more and more the past couple of years and he'll be 33 later this month. No way he'll end his career anywhere but Roma now. Superb player, one of my favourites of all time.

If Roma have to sell another player (and they've lost one big name every summer for a few years now) it'll be Vucinic, Mexes or De Rossi. Easily the three that would command the biggest transfer fees.

Comment

Inter vs Parma earlier was a pretty dull affair (great goals from Eto'o and Milito though) but Genoa vs Napoli has been really good so far.

Comment

You must be a bit frustrated tonight Occasus, I think you deserved to beat Milan tonight, some great chances but Milan's keeper had a good game. Away draws with Inter and Milan now though, pretty good going

Comment

Dejan Stankovic just scored an amazing goal for Inter against Genoa, worth a youtube search later on. Decent match even though Inter are 3-0 up at half time. Nice and spicy with the Genoa coaching staff trying to fight Maicon as he was going off for the interval!

Comment

You must be a bit frustrated tonight Occasus, I think you deserved to beat Milan tonight, some great chances but Milan's keeper had a good game. Away draws with Inter and Milan now though, pretty good going
                              We deserved to win that match so much

Anyway, we're starting to win now, and... playing quality football

I'm afraid that every player will be sold after this season if they keep on playing so well. Our president has never let Bari become a great team.

Comment

Anyone with ESPN could do worse than take a look at Inter vs Palermo. Inter were 4-0 up at half time and now, 68 minutes in, Palermo have pulled it back to 4-3! Amazing match.

Comment

Working...
                                X