No announcement yet.

The NTSC-uk Fantasy Football League 2008/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was having a shocker too, but I've been creeping up and up the league for weeks now, but this week was pretty stunning and I've jumped to third, and made up a massive 60 points on our leader, I no longer feel out of it!

The random head to head league I was placed in is going well too. Six points clear at the top!

Comment

Only a few points off the top, now, I pray for a good week!

Comment

I've been having a dire run lately but finally clawed my way back up to a solid 15th for the mo. Every season I've done this i've slipped lower and lower down the league!! Ha!

Comment

Weeks and months it took me to claw back to within seven points, one week later and I'm waaaaay adrift again

Comment

OK, how do I make subs? Just noticed I've had Ronaldo on the subs bench since the start of the season

Comment

OK worked it out. Now I've got my excuse for finishing last

Comment

This feels a bit desperate this week, like a last chance to claw back! I've rammed my team with Sunderland, Blackburn, Fulham and Tottenham players. I feel I may suffer in weeks to come, lol

Comment

There currently appears to be one point separating the top two... Who is the person winning, anyway? C'mon, who are ya?

Comment

Well, it was one point. Mystery forumite has Arshavin in their team. Rats!

Comment

GAME. OVER.

Looks like I've finished second, but only a few points back. I think that's the second time in three years that I've come second

Came second in the "head to head" league I was entered in too, only lost by two points there

I hit 2,000 points though, which is always a target at the start of the season, so at least that's OK.

How'd y'all do? Everyone happy with their positions? Should you have done better? Some of you certainly should've!

Comment

Can someone post the final results. Can't remember my password. I'll be happy anywhere higher than the bottom 3. Which I think is doubtful

Comment

League table hasn't updated yet, should be up in a few hours

EDIT: My rough calculations put you 34th of 38, so, you're just happy!
                          Last edited by toythatkills; 24-05-2009, 18:01.

Comment

Wahoo!

Comment

Bottom for me, huzzah! My team of old Tottenham players started off like the real Tottenham... unfortunately nobody sacked me and put Redknapp in charge so they stayed bottom!

Comment

i managed a respectable 3rd I think but did win my ex-work league so gain bragging rights from defending my crown there (was runner up 2yrs ago by only a couple of points as well so footy superiority is well established there)

Comment

Working...
                                X