No announcement yet.

Rangers 08/09 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just watched the highlights of the OF game on the BBC website and I've changed my mind re the Fortune 'goal'. I now think it was indeed a foul. What I didn't see yesterday was Fortune's arm knocking McGregor's arm and pushing it out the way preventing the keeper from making the catch

A bit harsh? yes, but still a foul.

Comment

So we got battered from the 1st minute, Watty must of had a get out of jail card, but why didn't we attack the dodgiest defence in the SPL? Boyd will stay , Boughy will be off , and that kid on Irishman for the Tic will go for 6 million, but we'll still win the league, cause i dont think Celtic will get any decent defenders for much dosh.

Comment

Well, if anything that game provided two gems. Charlie take a bow mate as those have to be the 2 worst pen decisions I've seen in a while. However, I can't grumble too much as we were rotten.

Hopefully Boyd and Davis aren't too serious. One good thing though, Little seems a decent player.

I tell you one thing though, if anyone offered anything at all for Lafferty I'd snap their hand off.........

Comment

Just finished watching the game and boy, was that a narrow escape. Without Boyd, Miller and Bougey we were lucky to scrape a win. Still, everyone says these are the types of game you need to win if you've any chance of winning the league.

Lafferty was hopeless (again) but I thought Davis and Papac were excellent. Wilson also had another good game at CB.

Comment

We were arse. However, thank you Tony. Thank you very very much

Comment

40 mins in. Words can't describe just how funny it really is.

Comment

Priceless, it's all the Establishment's fault!!

What a trumpet, I think he actually believes it too.

Comment

Ok then, not as bad a January as it could and should have been. We have a fight on our hands though.

Hibs are a damn good team after all

Comment

Can't believe the otherside are paying Keane £65K a week? That's an absurd amount to pay any footballer for playing in the SPL.

The SPL is bankrupt, yet team green are prepared to pay £1.5 million to Keane until the end of the season.

It's a waste of bread for Celtic, to be honest, as i cannot see Rangers losing a ten point lead. Plus Hibs & Dundee Utd are breathing down Celtic's neck.

Comment

It's nothing more than an obvious ploy to get people back into Darkheid. The attendances have been falling for a while now.

Given their best players are the 4 loan players, they HAVE to win the league to get the CL money. Otherwise said players won't be here next season and Mowbrays "building for the future" crap will be just that.

Mind you, we're pretty frelled regardless.......

Comment

If Hibs or Dundee Utd get second place then Mowbray will be sacked, thus bringing Celtic back full circle where they were when this season started...

Comment

Can I drunkingly sing thon Lion King song then ??

Hard game tomorrow, the OAP and Knox have them fired up........

Comment

Really tough game tomorrow and I'm fearing at least a couple of points dropped. We never do well at Fir Park, think last time we were there McGregor saved a penalty for us to scrape a draw.

If we lose points tomorrow and then against Hibs on Sun, I reckon we could be in a bit of bother.

Comment

/Doing the happy dance

Comment

Great result yesterday put those Hibees in their place, if we can just win this next OF game i think they can order the champagne, a draw at least would still be a good result and as said the last OF game, lets attack this dodgy defence.

Comment

Working...
                                X