No announcement yet.

Rangers 08/09 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good result today, and very good to see the Boyd and Miller partnership back in action.

We do like to do things the hardway though don't we ?

Comment

Keep Believing.

Comment

Kept believing TBL and it paid off, back to the top (even if it is on goal difference) for the first time since last Oct.

Was just expecting Killie's first goal yesterday, after blowing chances against Aberdeen and Celtic to go top I knew we would do the usual and make things difficult for ourselves. As you say though, really good to see Boyd and Miller up front, still think if we played them last Sun we would be three clear.

Comment

What the hell was that challenge all about ? Frelling disgrace.....A yellow ! Nae wonder our game is considered a joke.

Comment

Gonna be a cricket score for the young boy rapists methinks......

Comment

Good result for us on Sat I think. Everyone knows Accies have been playing really well, in form team in SPL and all that, and going to their home and dominating the game was more than I was expecting.

Pity about the score over in the East end tho'. Still, 4 goals in it and it's ours to lose, 11 games and counting.

Comment

Originally posted by Armchair Critic View Post
                Pity about the score over in the East end tho'. Still, 4 goals in it and it's ours to lose, 11 games and counting.
                yeah never a truer sentence mentioned

i'm in England at present, how did the penalty come around and was it justified

Comment

Haven't seen it mate, I'm currently in denial about the whole thing. I reckon if I stick my fingers in my ears and shout loudly enough then it'll never have happened......

Comment

Ha, ha, I'm in denial too. It was absolutely terrible, team totally let the fans down, it was a case of if we turn up we'll win.

Absolute stonewaller Buster.

Comment

Yay ! Another competition that's ours to throw away !

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackLodge View Post
                        Yay ! Another competition that's ours to throw away !
                        what i dont understand is how the league is yours to throw away, considering Celtic were around 7 points clear at one point

so i guess they threw away the league

Comment

You did btw, just as we did early doors. Odd league, but fun league, none of us are what we used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackLodge View Post
                            You did btw, just as we did early doors. Odd league, but fun league, none of us are what we used to be.
                            either the lack of money is making us worse or the rest of the league is catching up

its not been quite right for a number of years

Comment

Aye....It's not just money, if it was that simple....I am actually looking forward to a gers team with 11 players and 9 kids. Soon.......

Comment

Since this is the Rangers thread i'm going to out somebody who believes they love the Gers

When Rangers do well and Celtic lose i generally get a text about catholics or the Pope and how bad Celtic are (even though i'm Protestant)

to which i admit i bite and then send some stuff back about Rangers legends etc etc

and to add when Celtic do well and Rangers dont i actually didnt try to wind this person up until recently when of course you lost to Caley Thistle

So yesterday i was getting pestered because Celtic lost St Mirren and with todays result i get another text telling me they are going to thump St Mirren

but his text was 5 nil to the boys in blue, to which i pounced on and its been a good night with some quality texts, he even admitting to watching the game but just didnt have a dan doo about the score

his comment back was Tommy Burns lol

but just to out Big Seany for being the most fake Rangers fan in the world and to pass on some knowledge

the stadium - Ibrox (Castle Greyskull)

the mascot - Broxi bear (hoopy would have him in a fight)

Rangers legend - Skeletor (GHEY)

So Sean is a massive plastic Hun

Just to clear this up - sean loves Rangers just as much as i love Man Digestives (in joke)

now back on topic
                                Last edited by buster_broon; 08-03-2009, 20:45.

Comment

Working...
                                X