• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

balls.

Comment

get in.

Comment

Not bad. We played well but Gower is clearly lacking confidence in front of goal. Personally I don't think we would look out of place in the Premiership. That wasn't a one off, we play like that every single week.

Comment

Agreed, Swansea played well and some very nice football at times.

Comment

The Setanta commentary is lollersome as usual

*Man U get a free kick*
            "Ronaldo is stepping up, could we see another of his special free kicks?
            " It takes a special man to score from this distance!"
            "It takes a special man to even think about scoring from this distance!"
            *Ronaldo kicks the ball straight at the wall*
            *few seconds of silence*
            "Well he hit Robbie Savage..."
            "If a goal is first prize, hitting robbie savage is second prize"
            "Ronaldo got second prize!"

Comment

Wow! That was the latest flag I have ever seen in my life and I'm not even sure if it was correct anyway. Hialrious. 1-0 to us still, been playing well.

EDIT - Seems like Giggsy got a flick on it, doesn't matter anyway cos it is 2-0 now
              Last edited by ezee ryder; 15-02-2009, 16:15.

Comment

Swansea or Fulham for us in the next round

Comment

Christ, I really hope we beat Fulham now.

Comment

Ryan Giggs hopes so, too

Comment

Originally posted by Herbalizer View Post
                      Not bad. We played well but Gower is clearly lacking confidence in front of goal. Personally I don't think we would look out of place in the Premiership.
                      Its almost kills me to say it , but you did play some wonderful football on Saturday , it was great to watch

Comment

Coventry dumped out Blackburn. 1-0. Excellent.

Comment

Semi-Final draw is done and dusted.

Arsenal or Hull City vs Chelsea
                          Man Utd vs Everton

Comment

United vs Hull final then

Comment

lol @ metro "CHELSEA VS MAN U FINAL!"

That's the most likely final at the moment but Everton have put in some good performances and Arsenal look like they've got out of their slump (a bit late but they've still 3 big targets to play for).

Still, at least it's a semi final that isn't at bloody Old Trafford. Travelling for 5 hours on a Sunday... And they wonder why Chelsea didn't sell out their allocations. Still, does mean there's a massive gap in the middle of the stadium for the 'corporates' that kills the crowd noise (which is why Wembly as it stands is awful, put the corporate tickets on the upper tier, don't have a large, solid block of them).

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
                                lol @ metro "CHELSEA VS MAN U FINAL!"

That's the most likely final at the moment but Everton have put in some good performances and Arsenal look like they've got out of their slump (a bit late but they've still 3 big targets to play for).

Still, at least it's a semi final that isn't at bloody Old Trafford. Travelling for 5 hours on a Sunday... And they wonder why Chelsea didn't sell out their allocations. Still, does mean there's a massive gap in the middle of the stadium for the 'corporates' that kills the crowd noise (which is why Wembly as it stands is awful, put the corporate tickets on the upper tier, don't have a large, solid block of them).
                                A bit late as you said, but Eduardo and Walcott are now returning (Eduardo having scored 3 goals in the first 2 games he's played in over a year and walcott almost with two assists in 15 minutes in his first game back for 4 months), Arshavin is starting to recover his match fitness and Song actually had a good game for a change.

Still, that last paragraph was basically an excuse for me to post this

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

(couldn't get the youtube thing to work and have to go out, bah)

Comment

Working...
                                X