No announcement yet.

The NTSC-UK Fantasy Football League 2009/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is everybody transferring Defoe in this week? I feel like I'm taking a risk by not doing so, if he has a good week everyone's going to score but me!

He can't do it again though, right?

Comment

Hoping for some points this week. Wazza with a hat trick an' all!!

Comment

I've had a shocking week, I can only hope everyone else was more so...

Comment

Rooney and Valencia both had good games for me yesterday. Pity I didn't play Tevez as that would have made things even better!!

Comment

After my rubbish week dropped me to third, an excellent week sees me restored at the top! I swapped out Given for Hart assuming that Man City wouldn't keep a clean sheet and I was right, but his penalty save messed things up. I should've left it as it was!

Code:
            1	team mAtt	Matt Ingrey	81	813
            2	Fromthejawsofvi	Ben Short	70	809
            3	Rapid Corbaldo	Mike Corbin	57	790
            4	Arsene's Angels	Chris Butterwor	63	765
            5	Chicken Kiev	Tom Butcher	55	756
            6	The Tangbusters	Billy Tang	63	746
            7	Liquid Football	James Sumner	51	743
            8	Free Kix V	Mark Pellett	31	739
            9	Dynamo Moocow	Tony Almond	59	737
            10	Poole Pirates	Adrian Purser	38	735
            11	Multiple Scorga	Matt Corbin	71	729
            12	Nottm. Deforest	Glen Watts	47	710
            13	Fo' Shizzle	Karl Smart	55	709
            14	Legends XI	kieran taylor	60	703
            15	Total Mayhem	Lee Hawksworth	58	701
            16	Chunkys Munkys	Anthony Culham	42	694
            17	teddymeow tiger	Chris Daly	51	692
            18	Bayern Bru	steven gilchris	50	672
            19	Beef Box 9000	Jon Hudson	37	659
            20	FC Gamba	Andy Laszcz	52	639
            21	Mushroom Kingdo	Mark Vernon	36	604
            22	extreme's 11	Paul Bristow	36	601
            23	Tottenham Notsp	Edward Gladwin	35	584
            24	The Hurricanes	Assed Hussain	29	573
            25	Probably no goo	chris hall	18	508
            Excellent foresight by Probably No Good at the bottom there, who are miles adrift

Comment

what the hell happened there? gone from a gap of 14 to a gap of 65 in a week?

*clearly fails it badly*

meh, no point in trying to salvage it any more.

Comment

I missed a week uploading the table, so there's a two week gap where you've fallen massively behind. You must've had a few really shocking weeks in a row.

You really need to make some transfers. Half your players are injured and you're missing out on loads of points

Comment

I do keep using max free transfers but I seem to be incredibly cursed.

6 of my main squad injured and 3 of the 4 subs injured is incredibly sucky luck. God clearly wants me to lose ;_;

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
                    I do keep using max free transfers but I seem to be incredibly cursed.
                    Are you sure? It says you've only made two transfers all season. Are they going through OK?

Comment

hmm possibly not... was sure I'd done it 4-5 tranfers and lots of subbing.

Anyhow I've used my wildcard now and pretty much changed 3/4 of my squad. Hopefully my luck will improve enough at least to take me off of bottom.

Comment

Well if you've got players that'll earn more than zero points, it can't go any worse than it was already! You've got some catching up to do, though

Comment

You got a team that all scored points this week, and you made up a bunch of points on the next guy up, you may claw this back in a few weeks.

I had a shocking week. Again. Ah well, still not too far behind and the next few are promising.

There are midweek games this week, the next deadline is tomorrow at 1930, don't get caught out!

Comment

ah the wonders of not have 7 injured players in the first team squad. Screwed if it happens again mind so got to hope my luck improves.

Comment

Captain choice can make or break a gameweek. Get it on the right player and you shoot up the table.

Comment

Those that still have their wildcards, the coming gameweek (after this weekends FA Cup 3rd round) might be the time to use it. All the African players are off for at least a week, and for some it could be four weeks.

It pretty much decimates Portsmouth's squad, they could be in real trouble through Jan.

Comment

Working...
                                X