No announcement yet.

Champions League 2009/2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad Barca is out. Ordinary divers when a game doesn't go their way. Messi was being overprotected by the refs, Sergio's action was stomach churning.

Morattis laughing his ass off. Eto + 40 million euros. Zlatan clearly doesn't fit in a team like Barcelona, he has to be in a counter attacking squad holding the ball in possession up front. He slows the style of Barca down. They weakened themselves if anything.

Comment

Barcelona as sore looser is awesome, it's sad, but I loved watching it.

Comment

Mourinho has had plenty of run ins with Barcelona going right back to his Chelsea days. But his antics yesterday must make him an even bigger hate figure than Luis Figo lol.

Comment

Perhaps if barcelona didn't shove away supporters in such a rubbish place where their view gets blocked by flare smoke , managers wouldn't have to do that.

Comment

I know its not confirmed but Madrid, Ronaldo, Mourinho and Florentino Perez sounds like the biggest potential soap opera and combustible drama in the history of football next season.

Comment

Mourinho was perfectly entitled to milk the moment.

His Barca baiting will go down well with the Madrid fans.
              Last edited by Kongster; 29-04-2010, 11:57.

Comment

He was obviously applying. I wouldn't be surprised if he makes the move to Madrid this summer.

Problem though is that the Socios of Madrid demand attractive football above all else.

Comment

Indeed, even Capello got the boot twice and he won the league title both times he was there!

Funny too as I remember some of the matches from the run in of the 06/07 La Liga season involving Madrid to be incredibly exciting. Although it was probably more the last minute winners and comebacks than the style of football

Comment

They probably played their best football since the 50's under a nobody like Vicente Del Bosque. He didn't place himself above the players, but rather the opposite. I think thats the right thing to do with superstars, you don't have to tell and learn them anything.

That was a different Madrid though, Zidane, Figo and co. were older than a Cristiano Ronaldo who is still a young brat in reality.

The ideal coach for Real Madrid would be Guus Hiddink I think, he knows how to treat them superstars exactly right (like he supposedly did with Chelsea). Back in 1998 he joined Real at the wrong time, with a too old and over the hill squad to deal with.

By the way:

Comment

Comment

Lol

Comment

My pathetic contribution:

Comment

I take no credit for this. Saw it on Red Cafe this morning.

Comment

Legendary

Just sat here on my own pissing myself at that picture. I'll have to bob over to football365 as there'll be a slew of them on there.
                              Last edited by NemesiS; 29-04-2010, 20:38.

Comment

If you find any dood, do a link. It takes me hours to navigate that site on the slaptop, due to the visual baggage of the site.

Comment

Working...
                                X