Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beckham snaps his achillies out of World Cup!?!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had my doubts about Beckham in the past, but he won me over big time with the effort he put in to getting back in the England team. I can?t imagine a John Terry, Ashley Cole or any of the other prima donnas jumping through hoops to get a place on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoraths mullet View Post
      I am a massive fan of Beckham, no-one could ever question his loyalty, attitude or desire. I think our right wing is weak as none of the other players mentioned are consistent performers for their club sides. I reckon that on current form Milner would be first choice for Capello.
      I tend to agree, on this seasons form I would go with Milner. Work rate and decent ability.

I would take Theo & Lennon, kick Sweet Potato to the curb.

Comment

If he wasn't injured I think Lennon should definitely have been the number one choice for the right wing. He hasn't played a game this year but he's still sitting joint 4th in the premier league assists table, he really stepped up a level this season.

Lennon and Beckham would have been a good pair to have for the right hand side, both giving a very different option, but we could end up with neither of them at the world cup.

Comment

Working...
        X