No announcement yet.

World Cup 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha ha, I'm still watching it though. I'll be supporting former Spurs 'favourite' Lee Young Pyo.

Comment

Gooooal!

Comment

1-0 already to Korea. So many empty seats!

Comment

Already better than the France ****fest!

Comment

Amen to that.

Also funny that the South koreans are pretty much beating the greeks to all the arial balls

Comment

Originally posted by parkinho View Post
              1-0 already to Korea. So many empty seats!
              Yet so many pissing horns. It feels like I've got two drain pipes taped to each ear.

My grandad has always had the right idea - watch footy with the TV on mute as he thinks commentary is ****.
              Last edited by dataDave; 12-06-2010, 12:02.

Comment

Greece are terrible. Roll on SK.

Comment

On Suarez by the way, hes also controversial over here. He scored like 49 goals in total, but he usually got about 20 shots on goal per game. Ajax was extremely dominant this year (yet they didn't win hrhrhr). He usually misses a boatload of chances. He isn't a goalscorer, as weird as that may sound. He almost provides as much assists and is on his best in a supportive role on either side.

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
                  heh,

Basically:

'vuuu-vuvuzela! I horn my speakers out, what a sound'

Japan's Confidence:

Last edited by saturn-gamer; 12-06-2010, 12:19.

Comment

These Greek players are all definitely proffesionals...right?

Comment

Dear lord Greece are ****e aren't they?

As for the horns, I kinda got used to it watching the confederates cup last summer. I barely notice them now.

Comment

Good goal by Park, I'm made up for the lad.

Comment

Park is often quite unsung at Man U I think, when he gets on he almost always turns in a solid performance. Group B really hinges on Korea vs Nigeria to be honest, on this showing Greece will be lucky to get a point...

Comment

Yeah real nice finish. That Greece team epitomises tedium. Another bunch who should be sent packing.

Comment

Imagine if Greece played France! God this is a poor show, somehow worse than the French last night.

Quite like SK though. Should be four up by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Flabio View Post
                                Park is often quite unsung at Man U I think, when he gets on he almost always turns in a solid performance. Group B really hinges on Korea vs Nigeria to be honest, on this showing Greece will be lucky to get a point...
                                He's not the most technically gifted player at United, but the lad always runs around giving his best and the majority of match going fans appreciate that.

Looking forward to seeing the other game in the group later.

Comment

Working...
                                X