Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awful, just awful.

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised if this free kick goes straight in from Chelsea now.

Comment

In off the POST

Comment

Originally posted by mr_sockochris View Post
          In off the POST
          Can't believe I didn't call a post being involved, it was bound to happen!

Comment

\o/ \o/ \o/

Originally posted by StuM82 View Post
            Not keen on Chelsea's new shirt. Add bit of red to collar. £40 please.
            It's a tribute to the Chelsea pensioners

Comment

Commentators reckon Dindane is one of two players who are gifted for Pompey. What the hell is he on about? He is just physical, he has nothing else at all.

Chelsea are ok course for this win quite easily it seems. Couple of scares for them but I think thats just about all of the chances Portsmouth will get.

edit : They also reckon Kanu is 33, LOL.

Comment

Get Frankie on the penalties for England this summer A Pompey equaliser now would be fun.

Comment

Missed penalties, awesome.

Still don't rate Joe Cole, if Spurs sign him I'll be pissed off. We don't need his fancy dan antics.

Comment

lampard goes bottom left 8 times out of 10 im suprised keepers dont pick up on it more,

what a boring match if that crap pen went in pompy would have won it what a shame,

a double this year but not a special double,
                    Last edited by yesteryeargames; 15-05-2010, 15:55.

Comment

lol edit

It's only boring because Portsmouth didn't win. There was plenty of drama to keep things interesting and Portsmouth could've easily gone in front.

Something needs to be done about the atmosphere in Wembley, you compare it to the final day at stamford bridge and you wouldn't think there's 40,000 more people there.

Anyhow,

We won the double \o/

Comment

i only heard pompy fans, shows how much chelski care? the pitch was a bit crap again why cant they get it right ?

Comment

The woodwork was hit about five or six times, a couple of missed penalties, it wasn't exactly a dull affair.

Comment

I listened to the second half on the radio and was totally gripped!

Comment

For the first time in a looooong time a trip to Ikea was more appealing than the cup final. Did I miss much?

Comment

Working...
                              X