Summer 2010 Transfer Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baad bwoy View Post
    He scored the second penalty which he took, quite brave considering he had just missed the penalty which led to the shootout!
    I'll elaborate...

He's not allowed to take penalties or ...

Bent's goal tally will be third-ed!

Edit:

Well colour-me-jealous.

Stoke seemingly come away with Gudjohnson and Pennant this window.
    Brum get Hleb and Beausejour.

We get one guy in, flog Waghorn (who has been given zero chances), find out Campbell is out for six months, and miss out on Charles Insomnia.

One in, one out, one knackered, and one not in.

The Waghorn one is quite disappointing.
    While we act as the tit the youngsters of other clubs suckle from, as we play nursemaid to Manchesterz academies, we flog our own nipper. He may never have made it at this level, but we'll never know.
    Last edited by prinnysquad; 31-08-2010, 17:44.

Comment

No interesting news for Chelsea, only a permanently on loan player becoming permanently sold.

Comment

Pfft, you're going to win the league anyway.

Comment

I am as staunch a defender of Arsene Wenger as there is going but unless we've got one of our snidey 24h late surprises coming then the fact we still have Almunia and Flapihandski as our 1:2 goalies shocks me.

Comment

Is Rafael V D Vaart signing for Spurs?

Comment

Looks like it!

Comment

Anyone know anything about this Rodrigo Moreno that we have got on loan?

Comment

Have Forest actually signed anyone? I doubt we will, seems a lot of the championship sides are waiting till after the transfer window, and the announcement of the 25 man squads from the premier league sides, before jumping in to loan players that haven't made the cut (the loan window for clubs outside the premier league runs for a while longer yet).

Comment

Pompey did quite well getting in Kitson & Lawrence + cash for Wilson.

Except we still ave no creativity in the middle unless Kanu plays there.....and 10 professional footballers 0_o.

Comment

Originally posted by FamiDude View Post
                      Anyone know anything about this Rodrigo Moreno that we have got on loan?
                      He's quite promising apparently, very quick.

Best friends with Marcos Alonso as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X