No announcement yet.

UEFA Champions League Final: Bayern v Inter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He doesnt work without money Jebus, he needs investment at any club he is at. But then what do Real really need? They surely have everything required to win the league. Well, at least most things, one or two signings to help the super stars I reckon.

Comment

can't argue Inter deserved it this year, Italian champs & beat the spanish, english & german champs on route to the cup

will be interesting to see who bends as classic Mourinho and classic Real attitude don't mix, somebody will have to give to make that work. Can't see Ronaldo tracking back in his whole half for a game like Eto last night !

Comment

Originally posted by Adrock View Post
        He doesnt work without money Jebus, he needs investment at any club he is at. But then what do Real really need? They surely have everything required to win the league. Well, at least most things, one or two signings to help the super stars I reckon.
        ...and I think he's a great manager, but I'd think he was even better if he could manage the things he does on less money.

Comment

Doesn't winning the UEFA Cup and Champions League with Porto prove he can do it on less money? I know they're not poor but their budget is way below the big English, Italian, Spanish and German clubs he beat to those titles. I'm pretty sure that the most expensive player in his Porto squad was the £6/7ish million they paid to Spurs to buy back Heldar Postiga.

Comment

My view is that Mourinho is perhaps the best defensively minded manager in football. I find it strange Real Madrid want him given they supposedly favour attractive football over all else.

One of the big things that (apparently) he got sacked by Chelsea was that Abramovich and other people weren't happy with him getting results through tense 1 goal victories and this was the most successful manager in Chelsea's history.

Comment

Mourinho is the Best Manager around , Chelsea we mad to get rid of him , Made up for him myself. Hope he comes back to the Prem one day

Comment

poor Jose, look how upset he is.

Comment

Originally posted by merf View Post
                  poor Jose, look how upset he is.
                  Do me a fecking favour.

Comment

Working...
                  X