No announcement yet.

The NTSC-UK Fantasy Football League 2010/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made a few slightly out there choices this year in my lower order, backing a few of the new boys in the mid table teams that are priced lower than I think they should be to shine.

Comment

It's really weird seeing all the real names, have no idea who is who.

Think I'm settled on my team now and I've barely spent any time on it this year! Usually take ages to deliberate over small things, but am happy all things considered. The prices seem stupid, like always. Most new players seem to be overpriced, and the price of defenders has rocketed sky-high.

Good luck people!

Comment

Defenders that come up for corners and score often are the players that tend to score the most points in the game after midfielders that get lots of assists. The clean sheet points are less important when picking your defence, you want scorers.

Comment

Aaaany more? First deadline is 1130AM tomorrow morning!

Comment

Im in Steaua Sookabreast

Comment

Even at this late stage I am still tinkering with my team. Can't seem to get the balance.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoraths mullet View Post
                Even at this late stage I am still tinkering with my team. Can't seem to get the balance.
                Me too, I love the start to the season!

Comment

gah first bad decision already.

Picked Hilario on the basis he'd get a couple of games and probably not let any/many in. Turns out Cech's actually fit.

Comment

Could be worse, I went for Rob Green today... Doh.

Comment

Rob Green - ouch.

I had NZogbia who has decided to throw a strop and wasn't even in the Wigan squad today. Typical.

Comment

Drogba as captain though today, redemption!

Comment

Damn, had 5 players in the Spurs v City game, and got a 0-0! Typical! The live text suggested that Bale was involved in a lot of Spurs play. If only he had a right foot and tucked away that glorious opportunity.

Not a great start at all, but I'm sticking with the bulk of my team. My best player was Alex Baptiste... but he was my third sub... oh dear...

My mate entered a private league where the sign up was £30! The prize money is £400 and he asked me if I wanted in, but £30 is a bit steep for me and I prefer not to resort to second guessing myself every single gameweek when making decisions. No point in taking it that seriously for me.

Comment

sorted out now
                            Last edited by ETC; 07-09-2010, 17:32.

Comment

had a good week thanks to everton.

Incidentally, we're a pretty decent league so far, ranked 14,962 out of 205,169. To put that into perspective: that means we're better than 93% of leagues.

Comment

Pretty impressive! Even better this week - NTSC-UK (ranked 7,555 out of 207,029)

Comment

Working...
                                X