No announcement yet.

Champions League 2010/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whenever I talk to non-football fans it's the one thing they bring up where there's simply nothing I can come back with. Embarrassing is exactly the right word to use, it ruins the game.

Comment

They are awful aren't they? Go over at any chance, yet cynically take down the opposition. It's actually offensive to watch, and completely at odds with their amazing play.

Comment

Barca are awful cheating bastards, and I don't understand why given how talented they are

Comment

Barcelona are cheating scum.

Comment

This is what happens when you let foreigners play our game

Comment

The surrounding of the ref for nearly every foul, rolling around for twenty seconds for the slightest of touches or often for no touch at all... this is barely a football match, it's just a play acting and winding up contest.

Comment

I was really looking forward to this but now master chef is calling, gonna switch over, it says something when di Maria isn't the biggest piece of cheating scum on the pitch

Comment

What a complete farce.

Pathetic!

Comment

UEFA need to do something. The whole world is watching this poor excuse of a game.

Best two teams in the world? Don't make me laugh. There may be skilled players out there but there's no class.

Comment

I've watched derbies and highly charged matches from all over the world, here, Italy, Germany, Holland, thanks to the wonders of modern telly, and I've seen nothing approaching the level of crap going on in this match.

Comment

And the cheats have an away goal.

Comment

I love the typical Messi gushing comment, some five yard division 3 tap in.

Comment

Well that second one was a tad more special. No Bale though

Comment

Ok now that was actual class.

Comment

Now all the press will use up a box of kleenex talking about him and ignoring what a disgrace to the game of football this match has been.

Their cheating has paid them dividends yet again.

Comment

Working...
                                X