No announcement yet.

Champions League 2010/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I fancy Copenhagen to spring a surprise on Chelsea. (Watch this now backfire in my face and make me look like an idiot)

Comment

Originally posted by teenagewasteland View Post
      I fancy Copenhagen to spring a surprise on Chelsea. (Watch this now backfire in my face and make me look like an idiot)
      Lol..

Comment

*adds to the lolling*

Comment

Fair play to Chelsea. First goal was a bit rubbish but the second was class.
          First time Copenhagen have lost at home in the CL.
          Hopefully all four English teams will get through to the quarters (but I still fancy Barca to go through)

Comment

That was a snorefest

Comment

Should have watched Inter vs Munich, really good match, plenty of chances at both ends, howler by Cesar at the end to let Munich nick it.

Comment

135 minutes without a goal for Liverpool, sounds like they're trying to out-do Man U.

Comment

Someone please score, I don't think I can take another 30 minutes of this.

Comment

Get this euro Johnstone paint trophy talk out of this fine champions league thread.

Comment

Barcelona 3 - Arsenal 1

enough said

Comment

Bendtner...... LOL

The striker for the big occasion.......

Comment

Looks like UEFA are charging Wenger and Nasri for their comments about the referee's decision in last nights game.

I understand the need to protect the integrity of the referees and their decisions. On the other hand, players are expected to perform, managers are expected to perform, you could argue that referees should be expected to perform too.

Comment

Mourinho got a ban for saying that a ref had gone into the barca dressing room which UEFA said was a lie. The ref releases his biography, confirms he did exactly that.

There is something deeply wrong with the officiating process in European games.

Comment

If Van Persie's second yellow was severe, the first was lenient. Barcelona should have had a penalty. Arsenal were wasting time within the first quarter of an hour, hoping for 0-0, doing exactly what they condemn "lesser teams" for at the Emirates. They weren't unlucky, they were outclassed.

Comment

Rubbish. I would like to see anyone take a team to the Nou Camp and play flowing attacking football and beat them. Barca of course are a wonderful team and certainly deserve to win, but the red card was a joke beyond all proportions.

Van Persies yellow was a foul, not even a card. The game has gone soft and it is pandering to the pussy spanish way of football.

Comment

Working...
                                X