No announcement yet.

Premier League 2010/11 general thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought I didn't recognise the colours. The Russian text should've been a giveaway.

Comment

Albion have produced their own banner....

Comment

Racism in Russia, Italy and Spain is still horrific and what really gets me is how little the authorities do to stamp it out. You can be sure if anything as bad happened in England the club would face much harsher punishments.

Comment

Some hilarious capitulation in the Europe League last night from some of the British teams. Villa once again seem to not be interested in it, and Celtic got an absolute spanking.

Comment

Some odd results today, especially the Spurs one. No changes from midweek, and from what I've been able to gather from Final Score (which, with the demise of Sky Sports News on Freeview and Radio 5 going with Rugby League and Cricket, the only sodding source I had today) they looked tired.

Not enough squad depth to handle midweek European games and challenge in the league as well?

Comment

I dont think its a lack of squad depth. Just a silly idea by Redknapp, theres no way at all they can manage to play the same 11 with midweek champions league games.

Comment

What is with the Spurs fans booing? Pretty poor show from those that did.

Comment

Nice one, Mackems!

Comment

Originally posted by Kongster View Post
                    Nice one, Mackems!

Apparently Tevez suffers a hyper-miss.

Injuries to Campbell and Turner, but 3 points more than I thought we'd have by this stage

Comment

MOTD 2 is gonna be awesome tonight!

Comment

How on Earth did Villa manage that? Under seige for at least 30 minutes.

Everton are severly lacking in quality finishers.

Comment

Three games in, undefeated and 5 goals scored? I'm happy with that right now.

Obviously it's not going to last long, but I'll gloat over most people I know while I can.

Comment

I have it on good authority that you questioned the signing of R.B. Blake, and have since been owned by that cuss.

Also, that free kick decision was a joke.

Comment

I questioned the signing of Blake as well, but fair play to him...if Ronaldo had taken that free kick we'd have seen it 10 times from every different angle, instead of the twice we did see it.

Whatever way you look at it, that was an amazing comeback for us, Jussi has been showing signs of doing that for a while now, every time someone clatters him he goes close to losing it. Unforgivable imho, he should be fined at least 2 weeks wages for that.

What bothers me is how people are talking about how Birmingham were better, utter ****e. They were better for about 15 minutes, we bossed that game and at least deserved a draw.

Comment

Sunderland 1 - 0 Brum with 11v11.

Bolton 0 -1 Brum with 11v11.

Sunderland 2 - 2 Brum 10v11 - game thrown away by sending off, even though 2-0 up.

Bolton 2 - 2 Brum 10v11 - game drawn despite sending off, even though 2-0 down.

How does that work then, eh?
                                If Team Magboss had followed Team FammYdoDD's lead, you should have got nailed.

Comment

Working...
                                X