No announcement yet.

Premier League 2010/11 general thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Malbranque is on the way out, to St. Etienne. I wonder if he hogs the mic.

Very skillful player, but very little end product for us. Hardly any goals, not many assists, and could never last the whole game. Shame he couldn't replicate his Fulham form. 1 goal in 102 appearances is terrible. Still, his skills were flash and provided some entertainment.

Comment

Coyle's said that Cahill isn't going to Liverpool. Dalglish probably realised he wasn't a midfielder and pulled out.

Chelsea finalised Romeu in a weird buyback deal with Barcelona. Not sure if it's a first refusal type deal or that if they want him back, we have to sell.

Comment

ooohooo ohoooo ohooooo We've got the biggest midfield in the world. We've got Lucas Leiva, Stevie Gerrard, Stewie Downing, Jonjo Shelvey, Rual Meireles, Aquilani, Jay Spearing *takes deep breath*, Maxi Rodriguez, Jordan Henderson, Joey Cole and Charlie Adaaaaam

Comment

You'd leave Kuyt out?

Comment

Mr Barton's tantrum on Twitter is only serving to remind everyone why he's such a liability to have in your team. It's amusing.

Comment

It's really not been a great pre-season for Bolton has it? BBC are running this on the ticker at the moment:

Bolton's new signing Tyrone Mears suffers a broken leg in training

Comment

Blimey, has Owen Coyle had the builders in and been walking under all their ladders? Shocking luck on the injury front.

Comment

Sad news for Mears, hope he makes a speedy and full recovery.

Comment

I read in The Journal this morning that Bruce has asked about Shaun Wright-Phillips.

Oh good lord, no.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                      I read in The Journal this morning that Bruce has asked about Shaun Wright-Phillips.

Oh good lord, no.
                      God man that's old news. That was doing the rounds before I went to France!
                      You don't need him. Norwich on the other hand would give their canary's left leg for that kind of player.
                      The great divide epitomised.

Comment

This is a proper enquiry, not some speculation in an arse-crack gutter rag that you use to line your filthy kecks. Chowbell.

Comment

SWP is decent in a lower tier side.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post

Oh good lord, no.
                            But just think about all the comical rants Ian Wright will aim at you!

Every year that goes just proves that Chelsea gave him far more chances than he deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                              SWP is decent in a lower tier side.
                              LOL - perfect for Sunderland then!

Comment

Working...
                              X