No announcement yet.

Carling Cup 2010/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope that's it for bham now, great goal all from stunning drive upfield by Wilshire.

Comment

Great shot by Wilshire there that led to the goal. Hopefully this game doesn't just run away in Arsenal's hands now.

Comment

Blimey, what a gift!

Comment

Oh man, that's a total shocker between keeper and defender...

Going to be a LOT of injury time here though...

Comment

Congratulations to the Brummies!

Comment

Get in there!!
              Waited all my life to see us win something.

Comment

Horrible horrible way to lose a cup final. I didn't want Arsenal to win for obvious reasons but seeing someone lose like that with no attachment makes me wince, god knows how Arsenal fans feel. Whoever it was who gave that little shove to the head after the goal is a scumbag. I don't want to see that kind of poor sportsmanship.

Anyhow, that aside, congrats to Birmingham, game could've gone either way and they did well to keep there heads up and not let Arsenal steamroll them.

*edit*

Did they seriously cut away from the officials collecting their medals?
                Last edited by abigsmurf; 27-02-2011, 16:55.

Comment

That is a shocker, I knew it would happen and even had a bet on brum in 90 before the game, we are too sloppy and this stuff isn't bad luck as it keeps happening.

Congrats to them as they deserved it, especially after that shocking early call by the lino

So brum are better than Barca then now !

Comment

Awesome, i can't believe we have won something. It's unbelieveably hard been a blues fan, constant dissapointment.

Absolutely over the moon now.

Comment

Congratulations Birmingham

Comment

Kin ell, can't believe I'm about to see blues lift a cup.

Comment

Well done to Birmingham, they ran themselves into the ground. Bravo!

Nice to see a trophy not go to one of the usual suspects too.

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
                            Whoever it was who gave that little shove to the head after the goal is a scumbag. I don't want to see that kind of poor sportsmanship.
                            What was that? I missed it.

Comment

Someone gave Koscielny a hefty shove in the head when celebrating.

Most unlikely win in a while, I thought it would be all over at 1-1 but well done to Brum. Good effort from the likes of Johnson. Foster had a good game too.

Comment

It was a push on the back of defender's head during the celebrations. Its not nice, but **** happens in footie.

Comment

Working...
                                X