• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stoke in Europe could be interesting

Comment

I'll be there on Saturday for the final cheering on stoke. Can't wait

Comment

Did try to get some tickets but City sold out ages ago

Might pop down there and see if I can get one, not gonna happen though is it?

Comment

I see that ESPN are touting the fact that their FA Cup coverage this afternoon will be "advert free". Seeing as there are never any adverts during the match anyway this can only mean that the pre and post match punditry will be advert free... pundits waffling for even longer than usual... this is meant to tempt us to watch??

Comment

If the pundits are any good though its worth listening to them.

If they get Robbie Savage talking some sense it could be interesting. He seems to say what he is thinking rather than talk fluff like Redknapp, I may not agree with what he says but he is definitely more interesting than most other pundits around at the moment.

Comment

Anyone else annoyed that there are Premier League games on today?

Whichever team wins, it'll be a really big thing for them and it's probably going to be overshadowed by Man U winning the league which I think is disgraceful. Would it have killed them to schedule all the games for the Sunday?

Comment

Great to see Shaun Goater on ITVs coverage. He is a total legend. Those 2 goals against Manu in the last Maine Road derby were worth the 400k we paid for him alone.

Can't wait for this to kick off. I was 10 last time we got to the final. Still got a match programe and ticket stubs my dad got from a mate who went to the replay

Comment

Deary me, since when did we do the US style 'crappy warbling singer' national anthem thing?

Opera singer or GTFO.

Comment

Yeah that national anthem was truly awfull. I laughed cos the croud sang it normally. She sang it totally out of key

Comment

Man City are walking this. Stoke need to get Etherington off, he's a total passenger so far.

Comment

Not the most thrilling game in the world so far which is a shame. You'd have hoped City would've stepped up their game for the big occasion.

Given they're unseeded, City will need a favourable draw in the Champions League if this is how driven they are in really big games.

Comment

Silva only uses his right foot for standing on. Twice today he could have shot with his right, only to bottle out and run into trouble with his left.

Comment

Well that was 90 minutes of my life I'll never get back. What a crappy final.

Comment

City played how they always play and Stoke didn't seem to have any real drive behind them.

Comment

The post match interviews have been better than the game. We've had a 'fu**in' and a '****' so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X