No announcement yet.

F.A Cup Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

West Ham away, we could take that, especially if the Hammers decide to rest players to concentrate on staying up...

Comment

Leicester 1-0 up against Man City already,

Chelsea demolishing Ipswitch

Comment

Chelsea's game is so one sided now that radio 5 have left commentary early and switched to the Leicester v Man City game.

Comment

Bit annoying given there aren't even streams for the chelsea game and Man City is on TV. Understandable though.

Comment

Couldn't you have gone on the game?

Comment

Probably but 3 hour drive around the M25 for a low profile "damned if you do and damned if you don't" match on a Sunday is a big ask.

Will look at travelling up to the Everton game. I'd bet anything it's a 4PM sunday game though

Comment

I'm listening to the Crawley FA game on the radio. Someone keeps ringing a cow bell in the crowd and it's like Ski Sunday lol

Prinny would feel at home there, I've heard he's rang a few bells in his time.
                Last edited by vanpeebles; 10-01-2011, 19:39.

Comment

Congrats to Crawley. Biggest cup upset in 17 years.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                    I'm listening to the Crawley FA game on the radio. Someone keeps ringing a cow bell in the crowd and it's like Ski Sunday lol

Prinny would feel at home there, I've heard he's rang a few bells in his time.

Scandalous!

Comment

You got your own back because their main striker was called Tubbs!

Comment

That Leeds goal was a bit of an old fashioned whup smasher.

Comment

Crawley could go even further, if they win, hope they get a premier league draw, they've certainly earnt one

Comment

I hope that they get drawn at home to Sheffield Wednesday.

Come on Southampton! Cracking finish.

Comment

Its fully deserved scoreline for The Saints and a good goal as well could see it coming cos they have been the only team trying to score lol,so maybe some of our players will actually wake up now and not treat it as a training session.

Still,seen it all before and it's a game of two halves lol.
                              Last edited by glazza; 29-01-2011, 17:09.

Comment

Cmon the Saints..

Comment

Working...
                                X