No announcement yet.

Fantasy Football 2011/2012 - Enter now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, I'm only letting people in that have less points than I do, and that's practically nobody

(PMing)

Comment

Deadline is 1130 tomorrow for Gameweek 2, but probably best not to leave it until the last minute!

This is the last day of UNLIMITED FREE TRANSFERS so to make wholesale changes from this week on you'll have to play a wildcard. Bear that in mind.

Also, some big games this week. Arsenal play Liverpool and Man Utd play Tottenham so you might want to avoid their players. Also, Bolton have got a game against Man City so transferring Cahill in after his goalscoring exploits last week might not be the best idea.

Comment

I'm gambling on Cahill being sold on soon and then going up in value...

Comment

He won't go up by much, anyway. They only change by 0.1m a week, or something

Comment

Another awful week for me coming up. Too many players not fielded in games that have happened. I probably messed up with a couple mediumly expensive players who seem to have moved out of first team.

Comment

Another poor week for me, but I've somehow managed to be one of very few people that managed to climb the table!

Comment

Used my wild card. Hopefully my new and improved team now has players who are actually first team choices this season...

Comment

Post a screenshot of your team and we'll have a look! Not that my advice can be considered particularly good, considering my position

Comment

ooooh...in fourth equal!! should have been 10 points more but stupidly changed Aguero to my captain rather than Super Darren Bent!

Comment

Yep, pretty dire. I did actually do some big changes and used my wildcard but it seems to have reverted back to this...

Comment

Yep, pretty dire. I did actually do some big changes and used my wildcard but it seems to have reverted back to this...

*edit*

turns out it didn't discard the new team but didn't finalise it for some reason...

More star players who'll play week in and week out, probably more goals and a couple of players who at this stage of the season look to be incredibly undervalued.

Comment

Looking a hell of a lot better, there! Chamakh was a rubbish selection

Cech's out for the next month, it could be worth going for another keeper, either to save yourself some cash that you can spend elsewhere, or to get a more reliable keeper than Al-Habsi at no. 1 for a while. ?7m's a lot to have sitting on the bench!

I'd fancy Bolton for a clean sheet against Liverpool too, but don't hold me to that.

Comment

I'll probably switch keepers around when he's up against a team that's likely to score lots. QPR gives most keepers a shot at a clean sheet I imagine. I tend to have bad luck with injuries and messing around with the keeper too much could use a vital free transfer.

Comment

Sometimes you score more from the keeper from number of saves than you do from the clean-sheet bonus. It can pay to have a keeper who is going to be worked a lot even if they do concede a couple. It's why Hart was top scorer last season in that position.

Comment

Tim Howard in goal for me, **** yea!

Comment

Working...
                                X