No announcement yet.

Premier League 2011/12 general thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, Man City are gonna bum teams for fun this season. Not looking forward to playing them haha

Comment

It's already thoroughly boring, this Man City crap.

Comment

Meh, you always get this crap early season (remember Chelsea's start last year? Look how that turned out). It's literally only yesterday people were saying it's Liverpool's year (although to be fair, that's hardly an uncommon occurance).

I can't see City changing to much that they won't get the many 0-0's and 1-1s that have stopped them being title challengers in years past.

Wait until City and Liverpool are up against more in-form sides or sides that keep their cool.

Comment

Look at the line-up against Spurs, there were tons of attacking players whereas in the past Mancini was really defensive. I think he's realised that with the players he's got he could easily just outscore everyone else in the Premiership and so screw the defence.

Arsenal are going to get utterly battered here. It's not looking good as defensive performances go and Howard Webb will have his United shirt on.

Comment

Arsenal look hyper-pap today.

Comment

Amazing from Young. He's looked so bright & enthusiastic the first half an hour. Oh and i don't rate Evans as a top club defender in the slightest and wish he had been sold this window.
              Last edited by Sam The Man; 28-08-2011, 15:36.

Comment

Top penner save and then a super second goal. Lovely curler.

Comment

Proper relegation performance, this. They were never going to win but they could at least ****ing try. It's pathetic. This team needs a ridiculous amount of work and Wenger has three days.

(I'm not saying they'll be relegated, but they would if they played like this every week)

Comment

Arsehaven should of been sent off too.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                      Arsehaven should of been sent off too.
                      Arshavin.

To be honest, if he was sent off it wouldn't make Arsenal any worse, would it? He's a waste of space.

Comment

He would be better at shaving arses than playing football

Comment

3-0! stop the clock!

Comment

Perfect free kick from Rooney although their keeper did well to get his hand to it. This could easily be 4 or 5 nil right now and definitely the weakest i have seen arsenal in the prem.

Comment

Arsenal are absolutely shocking. I can't remember seeing Arsenal so bad as they've started this season. Chelsea could be carrying the mantle for London football if North London doesn't get their act together and they've hardly been outstanding.

They so clearly need a centreback and Wenger puts in that insulting bid for Cahill?

*edit*

Well, Walcott gives Arsenal a bit of a lifeline. Another howler from the keeper undoing the plaudits he'd get for the penalty save (even if it was a weak penalty).
                              Last edited by abigsmurf; 28-08-2011, 15:52.

Comment

If i was Arsene Wenger and/or the Arsenal chairman with the money they have available i would of made a 35m bid for Sneijder and then offered him 250k a week to sign. I then would of brought in Scott Parker on loan or mabee even a permanent sign to replace Fabregas & Denilson. I also would of tried to sign Sakho from PSG.

Comment

Working...
                                X