New kits 2012/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Ono View Post
    Interesting that both Liverpool and Aston Villa have gone with relatively unknown shirt makers. Never heard of "Warrior" and Villa are going with "Macron".

At least it gives more variety to the Adidas/Nike dominated leagues.
    Originally posted by Stoppy2000 View Post
    Spurs are also going with Under Armour so that's another unique kit.
    Macron do a few clubs, pretty sure West Ham's kit is made by Macron too. Spurs and Liverpool are definitely the only teams (in England at least) to use their new suppliers though.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
      I don't see how any so called fan could turn their back on ?100 million planned investment for their Club when your Club happens to be in debt up to its eye balls and running at a loss of over ?12 million a year (even with 17,000 + season ticket holders) . The Club not moving , its not changing its name and it's only a Colour at the end the day. When I see what happened to Rangers and Pompy I'm quite happy we have a chairman that's ready to invest and push the Club forward I.f it all goes ass over tit , we'll be in the same mess to what would happen if VT pulled out now and the fans can buy back the Club and get the Colour back

I rather give a go play in RED and to have a Club to watch each week that's playing near the top flight of English football (maybe one day in it ) and with its debts gone .We've noting to lose and maybe quite bit to gain
      I agree. You get all these muppets texting in to Sky though saying that they would rather play in the conference as the blue Cardiff than in the PL with a red team.

Yeah, because I can see them standing in the pissing rain watching a bunch of no hopers play Farnborough on a monday night!

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
        I agree. You get all these muppets texting in to Sky though saying that they would rather play in the conference as the blue Cardiff than in the PL with a red team.

Yeah, because I can see them standing in the pissing rain watching a bunch of no hopers play Farnborough on a monday night!
        I've honestly watched Cardiff in the old Division 4 and yes where it pissed down and I never want to go back to those days at all . You know this, it's always the plastic fans that made the most noise and are always the most vocal , yet don't really represent the vast Majority of the paying fans . 90% of Cardiff fans won't give a flying hoot about the team playing in RED if we become an established Prem side and millions and millions is spent on the Club.

Comment

Hey.

Does anyone know the official rules in the premier league for kits? I ask as teams who wear stripes are only wearing them on the front of their shirts with them being plain on the back now for some reason.
          Just wondered if it was due to an official rule or not?

Comment

I really want the Olypique Lyonnais new 3d kit, I think it looks wicked. Not too fuss on the whole 3d thing, obviously its a gimmick but the colour scheme in general is top notch IMHO.

Comment

Here's the new Saints kit. Still can't decide if I like it or not - just makes me think of Liverpool at the moment. The new away kit is the colours reversed. Oh well, never mind, good to be back in the top flight again.

Comment

Liverpool's new third kit. The colours are "nightshade", orange and white. Inspired by a goalie shirt David James wore in Liverpool's 94-95 season apparently.

Comment

I'm liking the black away Liverpool kit. Saw it in the store shop on display and looks tidy.

Comment

New Spurs home and away kits from Under Armour. I was worried they might get a bit "creative" to try and make an impression with their first kits for us, glad to see that's not the case. They get my thumbs up.

Not sure about some of the poses though! Carlo looks like he's subtly challenging someone to a fight, Brad looks a bit demonic, and I'm not really sure what Scott Parker is trying to do

Comment

The collar is a bit 70's, but other than that it looks nice. Looks like a Spurs kit.

They all look like they're posing for a fighting game. Except for Assou-Ekotto and Friedel, who look like they're posing for Breaking Bad DVD cover.

Under Armour, Warrior... these newcomers have come for a real kick-off haven't they?

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
                        The collar is a bit 70's, but other than that it looks nice. Looks like a Spurs kit.

They all look like they're posing for a fighting game. Except for Assou-Ekotto and Friedel, who look like they're posing for Breaking Bad DVD cover.

Under Armour, Warrior... these newcomers have come for a real kick-off haven't they?

They are not really newcomers though I know for Warrior's case they are just New Balance
                        in a different name (subsidiary)

Comment

I meant newcomers to making Premier League kits. Duh!

Comment

Who is the guy between Dawson & Cudicini? Livermore or Caulker I guess?

Comment

Yup, Jake Livermore.

Comment

Brad Friedel looks like a Timesplitters character.

Comment

Working...
                                X