Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done to all that took part and stuck with it through the season…

As they say at the end of every football season… There is always next season…

Look forward to play with you all again, come mid August…

Comment

I finished second!!!!!

Aaaaaaaaah yeaaaaaaaah!!!

Comment

I didn't finish last , just like Forest ! That'll do me

Comment

So the summer break is drawing closer to the new Premier League Season 2023 - 2024.

With all the many transfers having taken place and are due to take place, have you started to look at your fantasy football team yet?

You have until Friday 11th August, 18.30 to register your squad before the first premier league match kicks off…

We had a decent number of participants last year, even if some tried their luck at selecting and using the same squad for the entire season.

So if you were part of last season’s shenanigans, or new and want to join in on the chaotic fun, all you need to do is sign up in the website below to join the Bordersdown Fantasy Football League…

Official Fantasy Premier League 2023/24. Free to play fantasy football game, set up your fantasy football team at the Official Premier League site.

Comment

Not long now until the Premier League starts this Friday, with Man City taking on newly promoted Championship side Burnley.

Have you got your Fantasy Football Team sorted? Can you afford Haaland this season? What’s your predictions for top 4 this season?

We had a fun a successful ‘Bordersdown Fantasy Football League’ last season, and we look forward to having even more players join the league this season…

So as they say on YouTube ‘smash that link below’ and get involved…

Official Fantasy Premier League 2023/24. Free to play fantasy football game, set up your fantasy football team at the Official Premier League site.

At the time of writing, there it’s a two horse race, with only 2 players registered… Can we make it at least 3, to make things interesting?

Comment

Originally posted by 112 View Post
              At the time of writing, there it’s a two horse race, with only 2 players registered… Can we make it at least 3, to make things interesting?

Whoops, forgot about this, now done. Nobody else join, I want a guaranteed top three finish

Comment

Originally posted by EJG1980 View Post
                Whoops, forgot about this, now done. Nobody else join, I want a guaranteed top three finish
                Good stuff… That's one way to secure a Champions League place… Welcome back to the madness!

Comment

So TODAY is the day the Premier League starts for the 2023 - 2024 season…

If you want to join in on the fun, please click on the link below and be a part of the Bordersdown, Fantasy Football experience this year…

Can we get the numbers up to five this year?

Comment

Working...
                  X