The Football League Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
    Skanking Pebbles lot at the Reebok on Saturday would be the icing on the cake
    You could ice that cake now to be honest, I fear a skanking is just about guaranteed!

Comment

Knowing my luck we'll get the skanking. For some reason, I just can't see us winning more than one of our final four games.

Leicester away
      Boro home
      Cardiff away
      Blackpool home

Only one I can see us winning is Blackpool. Leicester will be tricky, as will Boro, both teams desperately looking for some end of season form. Hopefully Cardiff will have promotion clinched by the time we get them and take their foot off the gas, but I doubt it.

Comment

No chance, boro have got 8 points from the last 51 and only won twice since New Years. Proper relegation form.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
          No chance, boro have got 8 points from the last 51 and only won twice since New Years. Proper relegation form.
          That is shocking.

I don't think I've ever seen such a tight relegation battle. There's potentially 13 clubs fighting it out who could go down - safe to say Bristol are screwed or it would be 14.

Comment

Skanked by ****ty city. Told you!

Comment

Boro won!

Comment

As a Bristol City supporter, I'm not the slightest bit bothered about our relegation, to be honest. It's no more than we deserve, we're nowhere near Championship quality.

Comment

Happy Days are here again

Comment

Bet you can't wait for next season to start now. Bellasu did well.

Comment

I relish the idea of a Welsh derby in the Premier League, to be honest. Swansea are that team that everybody loves to love (and with good reason), they seriously need a rival in the top flight.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                        Bet you can't wait for next season to start now. Bellasu did well.
                        Yeah looking forward to it even though some teams will smash us to bits I'm just going to enjoy it all. ?350 for a Premiership season ticket is happy days and all thanks to Ridsdale.

He does do some good .

Comment

Yeah over the moon that Cardiff made it. Going to make for a great encounter next season.

Comment

It's good to see them come up after so many near misses in play-offs and cup finals recently.

I always want teams to come up if they haven't been in the top flight for a while, makes a change from the same old faces always coming up and down. Looks like Hull are going to grab that second automatic spot so I'm hoping the Brighton will finish top six and win the play-offs.

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                            ?350 for a Premiership season ticket

Comment

Haha I bet that wouldn't buy a pie and a pint at spuzz

Comment

Ha, it's not quite that bad yet, but give it time! Our cheapest season ticket for next season is a mere ?765. If you look closely at the White Hart Lane crowd, you'll see most of the fans only have one arm and leg.

Comment

Working...
                                X