No announcement yet.

Premier League 2012/13 general thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chuffed with performance. Shame about the eff up.

Comment

That was a very entertaining game of footy. I really thought Liverpool should have won too. They just seemed "hungrier". Their new 17 year old was very impressive as was Allen. Suarez too, who I don't really like, looked very sharp and just kept chasing for another opportunity.

Shames that defensive lapses caused them to concede. Much like Man Utd yesterday.

Comment

Indeed, Joe Allen was superb.

Comment

Didn't watch the game but that lad Sterling is looking good.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
            Didn't watch the game but that lad Sterling is looking good.
            So, how did you see him?

Comment

In another match!

Comment

Just been reading Liverpool are willing to offload Charlie Adam and Downing to fund a move for Daniel Sturridge. Not fussed about getting rid of Downing but I'd like to see Liverpool keep hold of Adam.

Comment

Watching the super cup, Falcao is giving Chelsea an absolute roasting. First half hat trick and a couple of them real crackers. What a player! Wish Spurs could afford someone like him!!

Comment

Radamel is the best striker in the world no doubt. Some will say Messi or Ronaldo and they're right... but Falcao is a pure striker. Shooting power and accuracy, killer headers... a fricking terminator.

The way he killed Bilbao in the EC final was brilliant as well.
                    Last edited by saturn-gamer; 31-08-2012, 19:41.

Comment

I dont care that Villa seem to be spending millions on school boys/embryos/stem cells....Natalie Sawyer in a yellow dress makes me happy in pants...

Comment

It's the derby soon.

Quite liked this post on the safc forum:

Alan Pardew told the Newcastle United players not to worry about the Wonga deal. He said, just go out there against Sunderland and give 4107%.

Comment

Urgh. I wonder if today is the day that we manage to add to the AMAZING total of one home league derby win in my lifetime.

pfft... Cue an Ameobi brace.

Comment

What do you guys think about some players refusing to wear "kick it out" shirts yesterday?

I agree that a unified show of support is good but players refusing to wear them seems to have got more people talking about the campaign - if not for the right reason.

Comment

Terrible! Pissing terrible! A total embarrassment, and hardly any shots AGAIN. Worst side in Europe for SOG.

Utterly abysmal.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                                Terrible! Pissing terrible! A total embarrassment, and hardly any shots AGAIN. Worst side in Europe for SOG.

Utterly abysmal.
                                Aye impressive that toon managed to score twice at the SOL even though once was in their own net, still closer than you lot got Prin

Comment

Working...
                                X