No announcement yet.

Foreign football 2012-13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incredible finale! Just been watching it. Great free kick from Cavani.

Comment

Would love to see him up front at Spurs, but waaaaaaay out of our price range unfortunately. I remember before he went to Napoli the Palermo president claimed that we were close to signing him from them... if only! Lots of rumours that he'll be playing for Real Madrid next season.

Comment

He looks like a typical Serie A striker much like Shevchenko was. I think Real Madrid is better off signing Falcao if such a move is possible.

There is also a great striker walking around in Holland, his name is Wilfried Bony. I think he can be a valuable asset to a PL team. Very strong, technical and deadly finisher. I think he'll make it abroad.
        Last edited by saturn-gamer; 30-03-2013, 21:43.

Comment

Rome derby starts on ESPN in a few minutes, excellent, didn't realise that was on tonight.

Comment

Damn. The Rome derby or the Manchester derby? I was geared to watch the latter.

Comment

Originally posted by saturn-gamer View Post
              Damn. The Rome derby or the Manchester derby? I was geared to watch the latter.
              As I see English teams play every week against Spurs, I nearly always choose a foreign match when watching as a neutral.

If I was neutral for both, I'd go for the Rome derby tonight, the massive points gap between the Manchester clubs takes a bit of the edge off that match imho.

Comment

Thats what I figured, United has the title in the bag.

Roma is earlier on anyway. What a goal, tho I doubt Stekelenburg's role in this.

Hernanes almost for his second, good player.
                Last edited by saturn-gamer; 08-04-2013, 19:07.

Comment

Lovely strike. He was the player I was looking forward to seeing the most when Spurs played Lazio in the Europa League.

Comment

Sublime to the ridiculous! What a miss from the penalty spot by Hernanes!

And now he's given Roma a penalty by fouling Pjanic! Great penalty from Totti, showing Hernanes how it's done.
                    Last edited by EJG1980; 08-04-2013, 20:03.

Comment

Red card! *waves imaginary card at HumanEnergy*

Comment

Bugger, so now I'm banned from watching Serie A for a match?

Good match, Roma should have won with that man advantage though, especially with that header Lamela put over.

Comment

Lazio really dominated Roma for most of the first half, but the missing penalty made them snap. A draw was the deserved result in the end.

Comment

I love derbies.

The Sevilla derby from yesterday was perhaps the best match I've seen this season. Hilarious bad ref, but it was for the good because if he did his job Betis would've been with 10 men after 15 secs.

Comment

Bah, didn't realise it was on. I loved the Sevilla team from a few years ago when they were challenging for the title, it was a real shame they didn't manage to win it in 2007 when they came so close. I went to Seville a couple of years ago (lovely city) and saw Sevilla vs Sporting Gijon, which was fun, but not a patch on their glory days.

Milan vs Napoli tonight, should be an immense match.

Comment

They had a deadly squad when they won back to back UEFA Cup titles. With key players such as Luis Fabiano, Dani Alves, Adriano (the Barca midfielder) and Jesus Navas. Christian Poulsen was a regular there too, hes with Ajax now.

Comment

Working...
                                X