No announcement yet.

Foreign football 2012-13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Precisely. If he went to those cretinous bollocks teams, he'd be a face in the crowd. A Mr Potato Head-Shaped face, but a face nevertheless. A cog in a machine. A cock in an orgy.

But at Spuz he's JOHN HOLMES. He's the main cock. He'll be a legend for years to cum.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
      But at Spuz he's JOHN HOLMES. He's the main cock. He'll be a legend for years to cum.
      Now that is romance

Comment

All kinds going on during the Milan Roma game!

Comment

So Falcao to AS Monaco is not a joke? Where is the honor in todays players? They're all mercs.

Comment

Three European trophy wins in 9 years. Rafa's record speaks for itself.

Astonishingly, people on this forum have tried to compare him to Sam Allardyce!

Comment

He has done a fantastic job there.

Comment

So the 2nd best team win the cup again, just how do they do it?

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
                  So the 2nd best team win the cup again, just how do they do it?
                  Play better in the second half?

Comment

Originally posted by Kieran76 View Post
                    Play better in the second half?
                    Yes they played better and where still sh!te, just like last year against bayern, they could stand in dog sh!te and find a fiver in it i bet such is their luck.

Comment

You can only beat what is in front of you. Moaning that they beat teams who couldn't take there chances when they had them seems a little daft to me.

Comment

Originally posted by saturn-gamer View Post
                        So Falcao to AS Monaco is not a joke? Where is the honor in todays players? They're all mercs.
                        He's showing his skills in the Spanish cup final tonight. Not a great game but the Atletico Madrid equaliser was class, brilliant control and skill from Falcao and then a superb pass to Diego Costa.

I'd personally approve his move to Monaco as it means Chelsea wouldn't get him

Comment

Originally posted by HumanEnergy View Post

I'd personally approve his move to Monaco as it means Chelsea wouldn't get him
                          This.

Comment

Fiorentina might be able to do what Spurs couldn't; as it stands they're going to overhaul Milan on the final day of the season to snatch the final Champions League spot. Fiorentina are 3-0 up against Pescara so it's all down to Milan now, who are 1-0 down away at Siena. I hope Fiorentina do it, Montella has got them playing some lovely football.

Balls. Two late goals for Milan to sneak it.
                            Last edited by EJG1980; 19-05-2013, 20:43.

Comment

Looks like Rafa Benitez will be the next Napoli manager:

Hopefully he'll do well, if they can keep Cavani for next season (I really hope he stays) and make a decent signing or two then I think they've got a decent chance of winning Serie A (with Juve still being clear favourites, of course). Maybe with his cup winning pedigree Napoli could be a good long shot bet for the Champions League next season. Benitez should be pretty motivated to make up for his less than happy time at Inter.

Comment

It's an interesting appointment considering Napoli have played a particular style of football (three centre backs, attacking wing backs, counter attack based) for going on eight years now, with Edy Reja then Walter Mazzarri. Benitez could easily slip up by trying to change too much too soon. Still, they have a good squad and with a couple of additions should be able to maintain a top three place next year, especially with Milan, Inter & most probably Roma all changing coaches also.

Comment

Working...
                                X