No announcement yet.

Liverpool thread 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just so I've got your logic straight: You're either condemning it because it is Suarez or you WOULD defend it if was Rooney? The double standards being applied are too funny.

Suarez has got to be quite some player if he can deliberately handball a football coming at him with intent to control it from close range and at considerable pace via ricochet.

Sorry - I don't see how it's intentional.

Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 07-01-2013, 11:01.

Comment

Did I say I would defend it if it was Rooney?

Like I said I defended Suarez in the world cup, even to a very angry Ghanain friend. I like to generally give players a chance but Suarez has been one of the worst in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post

Like I said I defended Suarez in the world cup, even to a very angry Ghanain friend.
        LOL.

I'm assuming that your "Ghanaian friend" was angry that his players are so inept at penalty-taking, or is that Suarez's fault too?

He was punished for that World Cup handball with a red card and a suspension that ultimately cost Uruguay in the semi-final. Ghana were given a penalty that would've won them the game. If Gyan wasn't such a crap striker, Ghana would've played a world cup semi-final and the handball wouldn't be an issue.

Suarez has been one of the worst in the game.
        Obvious nonsense.
        Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 07-01-2013, 11:12.

Comment

Which is exactly what I said.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
            If Gyan wasn't such a crap striker
            Bravo! I don't really have a good word to say about the man.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
              Bravo! I don't really have a good word to say about the man.
              Just so sick and tired of people STILL using the Ghana handball as a stick to beat Suarez with when he was deservedly punished for it. It's incredibly surprising just how effective a smokescreen Gyan & Ghana's rubbish penalty-taking is in all of that.

We're at a point where people like Ashley Young and Gareth Bale dive every week (Bale has most yellow cards for it this season) and yet Suarez "has been one of the worst in the game"? Do me a favour.
              Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 08-01-2013, 13:22.

Comment

Prinny was talking about Gyan.

Comment

Prinny was talking about Gyan.
                  Really!? No ****, Sherlock! Gee, thanks for pointing that out.
                  Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 08-01-2013, 10:30.

Comment

Well it's never quite clear what you are rambling on about!

Just to add it galls me that Bale is such a diving little ****e too. I will say I am really enjoying watching Suarez play every week now. I just wish he would show a little more class from time to time. When he was blatantly fouled and stayed on his feet the other week I applauded him for it. Perhaps I should pop more positives in here.
                    Last edited by nakamura; 08-01-2013, 17:46.

Comment

Yeah, 'cos you're someone who makes sense all of the time?

Not quite sure what my response to Prinnysquad's comment has to do with you in the first place.
                      Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 08-01-2013, 17:53.

Comment

Public forum and someone really needs to get laid.

Comment

Public forum and someone really needs to get laid.
                          Who's rambling now?

I do quite fine in that area...again, not that it's any of your business (or relevant).

Guessing that you probably don't though, judging by your seemingly constant comment stalking of me.

Comment

Yes, because I haven't posted in response to you for about ohhhh, 4 or 5 months? Certainly not in the football threads.

Comment

And yet you're the one in here spouting utter crap about a response I made to a comment from somebody who wasn't you.

Don't like it? F?ck off.

Comment

Wires cross. It wasn't clear that you understood what Prinny was saying. If you look at the context of the part you quoted and then your response and consider that few people have something good to say about Suarez, it didn't look that clear.

Looking again it shows the sometime reading a forum from a smart phone at work is not always a good idea.
                                Last edited by nakamura; 08-01-2013, 18:06.

Comment

Working...
                                X