No announcement yet.

Liverpool FC 2013/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bound to be some goals today, hope we do take three points, will make it a very tough run in if we lose.
    Draw wouldn't be too bad, Man City would still need to win and draw their two games in hand to get level with us on points (though they do have a better goal difference).

Comment

Aw yeah!

Sterling was brilliant today.

Nervy second half though. Shame about Hendo too.

Comment

Not the best of games for Suarez and Sturridge but we got there in the end, was a very long second half yes.

Can't see Man City not beating Sunderland midweek so it's all in our hands.

Comment

The dream is inching ever closer, be fantastic if Man City don't pick up a win tomorrow.

Will have a much clearer picture on the title race by the end of next weekend for sure. Hopefully Chelsea will be out of the picture and it will only be Man City to worry about.

Comment

I'm hoping Crystal Palace can beat Man City next Sunday and Liverpool can beat Chelsea

Comment

Be nice in theory, be fantastic if we could tie up the title with a game to go. But can see Chelsea being right up for it next weekend, especially if they also lose in the CL game in a couple of days time.

Comment

I honestly think we can take Chelsea next week

Comment

I'm hoping sturridge will be fit and ready to go for the Chelsea game... Sterling continues to impress... I'm hopeful of a good result at anfield next... The city (Liverpool) was buzzing with passion and liveliness after the man city game, let's hope that same passion continues on!

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                    I'm hoping Crystal Palace can beat Man City next Sunday and Liverpool can beat Chelsea
                    Right now I think Palace can beat anybody! I'm getting a bit carried away I know :-)

Comment

Why not, especially with what Sunderland have done in this last week.

Come on West Brom tonight!

Comment

OK, I am officially dreaming! #WeGoAgain

Comment

With Cech & Terry out and this, think Mourinho knows the title is a lost cause even if they beat us.

Chelsea: Jose Mourinho wants to rest key players against Liverpool
                          I am feeling more and more optimistic now. Wonder if Hazard and Eto'o will be back from injury.

Comment

I reckon there is some mourinho mind games going on... Guess we will have to find out on Sunday...

Comment

I'm sure the Chelsea "b-team" will still be tough. Hungry players out to prove a point. Tough game, but I hope our fans can intimidate them into mistakes etc, and our awesome players can destroy their goal net. Mourinho cries. Lol.

Comment

Today couldn't have gone any worse really, bar us having someone injured or sent off.

Were Rodgers tactics a bit too cocky knowing what sort of formation/plan Mourinho would play?

Think we had 26 shots by the end of the game, has been my fear for months that all the missed chances would come back to haunt us.

Comment

Working...
                                X