No announcement yet.

Liverpool FC 2013/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must admit, we've been playing well for the majority of the last eight weeks, a real turnaround from Oct/Nov times.

Should be a great three months from now whoever you support. Do we go for top four or get in to the CL by winning the Europa Cup?

Comment

Comment

Swapping places with UTD Soon. They can't stay up there forever with their poor game. Long ball UTD. Up into Fellani lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowDancer View Post
          Swapping places with UTD Soon. They can't stay up there forever with their poor game. Long ball UTD. Up into Fellani lol.
          If we can't beat that shower in the upcoming league match at Anfield then we don't deserve to finish in the top-four.

It's that simple.

Comment

I agree. Its not all this long play stuff either, every time I watch them, its so pedestrian and lacking, I think its the fact they have quality players they are picking up points, they're certainly lacking as a team. Onwards and upwards LFC.

Comment

Ah well, concentrate on getting fourth in the league now I guess. Missed all the game bar the penalties due to car breaking down and waiting for a tow home from work by the RAC.

Some cracking penalties from both teams until that miss though must be said.

Comment

We'll end up getting 4th, Everton will win Europa League and we'll be sitting all miserable and flaccid lol.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                  We'll end up getting 4th, Everton will win Europa League and we'll be sitting all miserable and flaccid lol.
                  Everton win the Europa League?

There's more chance of Madeleine being found.

Comment

Those Liverpool Reds today... Ooooh sweet mama!

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                      Those Liverpool Reds today... Ooooh sweet mama!
                      26 points out of a possible 30 from our last 10 PL games (8W, 2D).

Fantastic form.

Comment

Not seen the goals yet, but the write ups look very positive which is great, and hammers home what a shame we only got 22 points from the first 17 games. What could have been.....

Comment

40 or so posts back it was pretty bleak here. The club have a solid young attacking core in place. Rodgers doing ok for me. A good template to continue building.

Comment

Yes, the turn around he has made this season has been absolutely massive compared to how we were playing back in say September and October.

Comment

The goals were a couple of worldies.

Comment

Come on the Pool lets av em

Comment

Working...
                                X