• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cmon LFC!

Comment

Ffs awful display by Gerrard and the team

Comment

Ah well. Gerrard's slip last year, his stamp this year. Sigh.

Best I've seen Man U look for ages. Typical.

Going to be an uphill struggle for us to get in to the CL places now.

Comment

Terrible ****e today.

Comment

On the plus side Mignolet's save... And Sturidge's goal... Well you have to look at the positives...

Comment

Rodgers got 'schooled' today tactics wise, which is gauling to type, given we're playing the 'mancs.

Utd are have been playing awful, yet are odds on to get a champs league spot. Ridiculous really.

Fortnight break before next game. Not sure if that's a good or a bad thing?

Comment

Ah well, back to reality, done over twice in two weeks by teams on form and strategically better. Looks like we've no chance of fourth now. Going to take a serious implosion from someone and can't see that happening. Just hope Arsenal don't win the title.

With the three player bans now in place we'll probably be conceding goals left right and centre.

Hopefully we'll do better against Blackburn in the cup replay in a couple of days time.
                Last edited by VR46; 05-04-2015, 07:39.

Comment

Not sure that an FA Cup win would save Brendan, if I'm honest.

Comment

It's ok Mario Ballotelli will save the day in Wednesday...

I still think Man U will slip up in their remaining games...

Comment

Originally posted by 112 View Post
                      I still think Man U will slip up in their remaining games...
                      Don't do it to yourself, man.

Top four is gone.

Comment

Man City doing well to try and chuck it all away tonight, no way will Pellegrini be there come next season.
                        Gives us a glimmer of hope, they're the weakest of the top four on recent form.

I just pray this isn't true

Comment

Originally posted by VR46 View Post
                          Man City doing well to try and chuck it all away tonight, no way will Pellegrini be there come next season.
                          Gives us a glimmer of hope, they're the weakest of the top four on recent form.

I just pray this isn't true
                          http://metro.co.uk/2015/04/05/liverp...onaco-5135918/
                          Again, don't do it to yourself. Man City would have to show utter relegation form to drop out of the top-four at this stage, and even then do you really see Liverpool winning all of their remaining league games (which is pretty much what would need to happen now, without any exception whatsoever)?

Comment

I hope this run of dodgy Liverpool form lasts until Wembley

Comment

Think that's a pretty safe bet, we weren't exactly convincing last night but scraped through. Great finish from Coutinho.
                              If their keeper had shot anywhere bar the centre of the goal sure he would have scored in the final seconds.

Comment

I am really impressed with how Simon Mignolet has turn himself around... Even the 4-1 defeat to Arsenal, they were all good goals to get past him...

Nu-Eclipse think possitive dude!

Forget about Balotelli now... In Kolo Toure we trust

Comment

Working...
                                X