No announcement yet.

Liverpool FC 2013/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talking long term. He's been a presence since the 90's. I don't see anyone near his calibre coming through the ranks and liverpool is even less of a draw for players to come to with Rodgers there. Just seems like a club on the decline to me and has been ever since that **** Hodgson took over.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
      Talking long term. He's been a presence since the 90's. I don't see anyone near his calibre coming through the ranks and liverpool is even less of a draw for players to come to with Rodgers there. Just seems like a club on the decline to me and has been ever since that **** Hodgson took over.
      Big things are expected of Jordan Rossiter apparently, but making him Gerrard's heir apparent is WAY too much to put on somebody that young.

Hard to disagree with everything else you've said though (especially about Woy - I'll probably NEVER get over the fact that he was ever allowed to become a Liverpool manager in the first place). Either FSG wake up and realise that you cannot moneyball football like american sports or Liverpool will end up cementing a second-tier club status.

Comment

Indeed, the next 12 months will be crucial.

Comment

Sterling. Stay or go?

Comment

I'd like to see him stay. But if he does want to go, then he's got to go. Sell him to the highest bidder. He's still developing. He's no where near the finished article. His finishing for instance is wildly inconsistent. Mostly doing the difficult work and then fluffing his lines with a scuffed shot. However, he is a threat with his pace and can link up well.

Comment

He just sums up British footballers for me, I'm and Berahino. Nowhere near top quality, just potential but all they want is money without improvement. He's still so young, more development time wouldn't do him any harm.

Comment

But he wants the coin, so if Man City or anyone will pay close to ?40M let them, he'll never be a Suarez or Ronaldo I'm sure. Like Hudson says, his finishing some weeks is awful, he struggles to hit the target 50% of the time. Hell he only cost ?500,000 I think.

Comment

He'll never amount to anything at this rate.

Comment

Hi. I don't pop into the football threads very often, but I'm curious about the status of this club.

Are Liverpool FC still hard as hell can they still rap as well?

Comment

Liverpool FC are hard as hell. United , Tottenham, Arsenal. So, watch lips and i will spell. They don't just play but they can indeed rap as well.
                      Last edited by hudson; 20-05-2015, 07:59.

Comment

Excellent!

I'm pleased the change of players over the years has diminished neither their hardness or rapping abilities.

Comment

Are they good? Are they crap? Liverpool play as well as they rap.

Comment

LOL

Comment

Who on earth thought that was a good idea at the time.

Comment

I did. I bought the 12inch vinyl.

Comment

Working...
                                X