Liverpool FC 2013/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God, that was painful lol!

Sterling should go. He's got a horrible attitude. He's not going to start for any of the top 4 clubs so it's madness. Berahino on the flip side is only on ?10k a week - so you can understand why he wants a better contract.

The problem for Liverpool though, they keep losing marquee players and replacing them inadequately. Selling Sterling will get them ?40M or so, they need to spend that on one single world class player I reckon, else they'll just fall further away from the top 4...

Comment

Indeed but the people advising these morons should be fired. Berahino is just a boy and has years to go before he hits his peak. He should get his head down and the rewards of a big move and money will come.

Comment

Yeah but it's kinda their job. Every contract or transfer nets millions for themselves.

They are a cancer in football though.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
          Hard to disagree with everything else you've said though (especially about Woy - I'll probably NEVER get over the fact that he was ever allowed to become a Liverpool manager in the first place). Either FSG wake up and realise that you cannot moneyball football like american sports or Liverpool will end up cementing a second-tier club status.
          Genuinely one of the least inspiring managers in football. Pissed me off how every other fan at the time was like:

'he'll do good at liverpool'

'He's at about their level'

Wonder if those same dickheads think he's good now he's managing england?

And Sterling is bloody delusional get rid imo. He's ok at best and proven nothing. As Heskey said, he's reminiscent of shaun wright phillips who was after big money but utter ****e.

Comment

What a total mess, want him to stay for another season now and be dumped in the reserves for twelve months.

Didn't realise the same agent represent Berahino too, guess he won't be coming to Anfield then.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
              Genuinely one of the least inspiring managers in football. Pissed me off how every other fan at the time was like:

'he'll do good at liverpool'

'He's at about their level'

Wonder if those same dickheads think he's good now he's managing england?
              Utterly laughable how plenty of clowns on this very forum tried to argue that winning some tin-pot cups in third-rate Scandinavian leagues somehow made him a top-class manager. And that's not even mentioning the media bias towards him, trying to make out that Liverpool fans were somehow the ones responsible for him failing - I mean, this is a guy who criticised Liverpool fans for protesting against Hicks & Gillette, ffs!

Look no further for proof of just what an embarrassment he was to the club.

A ****e manager and a complete Charlie Uniform November Tango of a man.
              Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 24-05-2015, 07:25.

Comment

I don't think anyone claimed he was top class.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                  I don't think anyone claimed he was top class.
                  Plenty on here, and elsewhere, did.

And plenty on here, and elsewhere, have laughably made excuses for England being complete garbage at the World Cup under him.

Comment

Fair enough.

Comment

Without trying to sound antagonistic what do Liverpool fans expect really? I mean, they're basically like us (Arsenal) a big-ish club with a lack of investment that lose our best players season in and out.

I agree Hodgson isn't world class or anything, but is Rodgers?

Comment

Originally posted by Shozuki View Post
                        Without trying to sound antagonistic what do Liverpool fans expect really? I mean, they're basically like us (Arsenal) a big-ish club with a lack of investment that lose our best players season in and out.

I agree Hodgson isn't world class or anything, but is Rodgers?
                        If anything, Arsenal are in a far better position than Liverpool nowadays, on and off the pitch.

And I'm not really sure what point you're getting at about the manager? I don't think anybody has ever claimed Brendan Rodgers to be world-class - he certainly wasn't my choice for manager after we sacked Dalglish. I personally wanted Rafa Benitez back as he clearly shouldn't have ever been sacked in the first place.

The frustration probably stems from the fact that Liverpool were pretty much in the ascendancy around 2008/09, only for Hicks & Gillette to nearly destroy the club and set us back years - something the club is clearly still dealing with to a large degree and something that Arsenal have never really experienced in comparison (fortunately for them I guess).
                        Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 24-05-2015, 13:09.

Comment

Not the best 45 minutes.

Comment

They are a way behind Arsenal.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                              They are a way behind Arsenal.
                              Nakamura in stating obvious shocker!

Comment

Arsenal have much more stability. Thanks to a great manager, that some Arsenal fans want out. I've read the comments at skysports this season, shocking opinions! diehards want him out. He has gave an awful lot to that club....

Comment

Working...
                                X