Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ings.

Comment

Good move, hopefully one of our players can get in to double figures in the league next season.....

Comment

Milner and Ings, are liverpool turning into Real Madrid, what useless signings there. no ambition.

Comment

Originally posted by VR46 View Post
          Good move, hopefully one of our players can get in to double figures in the league next season.....
          Somehow I don't think Danny Ings will be the guy to do it.

Mediocrity.

Comment

Ings is still young but he hasn't shown any real potential to blossom into anything other than a mediocre player.

Comment

Don't worry guys. Zlatan, Pirlo and Ezequiel are coming...

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                Ings is still young
                He's 22. 23 next month.

Pretty much past the point, in footballing terms, where you can still call him "young" or "a prospect".

Comment

Indeed. Hence I said he hasn't shown any real potential. He is still young though and has a good ten years ahead of him.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                    Indeed. Hence I said he hasn't shown any real potential. He is still young though and has a good ten years ahead of him.
                    Precisely my point - he isn't young in footballing terms. The promise/potential is normally well evident from teenage years to 20.

If it hasn't shown itself now, it's highly unlikely to show itself any time soon, regardless of how many years he has ahead of him.

There's a reason he has spent most of his career to date playing lower league football.

Comment

Exactly, he's not going to match Ronaldo for goal scoring, but hopefully his input and goals will be of a benefit overall.

Any LFC fans hoping for a major big name and big money signing this summer better set their realism levels a bit lower sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by VR46 View Post
                        Any LFC fans hoping for a major big name and big money signing this summer better set their realism levels a bit lower sadly.
                        And better kiss Champions' League football goodbye for some time too, while we're at it.

Comment

We've been here before and won Champions League with big names like Baros and Cisse. Stop doom and glooming my new season optimism [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                            We've been here before and won Champions League with big names like Baros and Cisse. Stop doom and glooming my new season optimism [emoji23]
                            Ain't gonna be another Istanbul ever again, mate - for one thing, we actually have to be in the Champions' League.

Seemingly no chance of that with FSG and the Snake-Oil Salesman/Coach in charge.

Comment

Wow this thread is depressing. It's our year next year!

Comment

Can I borrow those rose tinited glassed when you've finished with them, I've been saying that since the nineties!

May 2014, best chance we had of winning the PL in decades and couldn't even manage the seven points needed from the final three games to be champions. If Chelsea/Man City/Arsenal/even Man U had been in that position would have bet on them not pissing it away.

First bid for Sterling came in last night I see, reckon he's holding out for Spain, the way he's acted won't do him many favours with fans/chairmen over here I expect.

Comment

Working...
                                X