No announcement yet.

World Cup 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh what a gift for Higuain and what a miss, should be 1-0 to Argentina.

No goals but a decent first half. Hopefully it'll really get going in the second half and we'll get a few (non offside) balls in the net.
    Last edited by EJG1980; 13-07-2014, 20:08.

Comment

It's 5:20 in the morning here.

First live match of the World Cup for me and my heart wants it to go to penalties(I love penalties) but my brain wants it to end before FT so I can sleep

Comment

Ten minutes to go and still 0-0, and these super players and half of them can't find the target let alone trouble the keeper.
        Can see Germany nicking it in extra time at this rate.

Comment

Yeah, second half not as good as the first, no really good chances apart from the Messi chance about two minutes after the restart.

Looks like it's time to start hoping for a classic extra time instead

Comment

It's 5:20 in the morning here.

First live match of the World Cup for me and my heart wants it to go to penalties(I love penalties) but my brain wants it to end before FT so I can sleep

Comment

You didn't have to stay up all the way to penalties, a few extra minutes of sleep for you

Glad it was own by a really good goal, Germany deserve winners, but Argentina had the better chances in that match. A few sleepless nights coming up for the likes of Higuain and Messi who missed the target.

Comment

Went as I predicted although the game whilst not a classic was certainly far better to watch than the Holland semi-final match.

As EJG1980 said the Argentines had more good chances but the Germans should have had at least one more goal with that header off the post. The actual goal was a piece of quality ball control and finishing.

So fair result for the match I thought but undoubtedly the best team in the tournament won.

Comment

Working...
                X