No announcement yet.

Premier League 2014/15 general thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leicester CIty sign Esteban Cambiasso! He may be 34 now but he's still a great player and it's quite a coup for Leicester to get a player of that quality. I'll enjoy seeing him in the Premier League, for one year at least.

Comment

Good win for Villa in the sunshine...

Next 5 games are against last seasons top 5 though. Time to see how our new found defensive skills hold up against real forwards!!

Comment

I think on the evidence of the first three games, Leicester may have enough to keep themselves up this season... certainly playing really well against three top teams so far.
        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

The key will be giving the same desire and workrate against the teams you'd expect to be near the bottom. If they can do that (and there's no reason why they shouldn't) then they've got a decent chance. Early days though.

Oh, and if we have any Leicester fans on here, I said I'd enjoy seeing Cambiasso for "one season at least" because he signed a one year contract, not because I was being a swine and just assuming Leicester would go straight back down

Comment

Interesting article on top flight salaries here and abroad

Harry Redknapp's QPR have a bigger wage bill than AC Milan

Comment

LOLerpool

Villa are an unbreakable wall

Comment

Unlike our defence. Bring back Agger!
                Really was one of those games where we needed Suarez to make the difference. Sterling should have been on straight after the break too.
                We are never going to win the title this year so is damage limitation already. Third in the table come May will be a miracle.
                Reaffirms my numerous posts of how we pissed it all away with three games to go last season. Be amazed if we're in that position again before the decade is out.

Comment

No wonder Tom Cleverley joined Villa; why wait for Man Utd to claw their way back up the table when Villa are up there already!

A nice Spursy result for Spurs today. Dominate the match, take the lead twice, hit the woodwork twice... Yet let the opposition score two from only one shot on target Ah well, a point is better than nowt.

Comment

This is just too funny. How the hell do you concede five versus Leicester?

Comment

Because Leicester are a better team than people are giving them credit for so far this season?

(and yes, I am a Leicester fan by proxy, it's the home city of both my parents, and I was taken to games in the Lineker era when they played in London)
                      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Ah well, at least the United fans have an easy trip back home down the M1

Comment

Going to take some major turnaround at Old Trafford to make this season a half success.

Comment

i remember not long ago the man u fans had a thread all of their own. What happened to that?

Comment

Because a single thread is better. Most of the team specific threads are rarely used.

Comment

Just read that Mario Balotelli trolled United fans with a "LOL" message (pretty stupid) and received quite a few "monkey" and "go eat bananas" comments. Gotta love how sports brings out the best in people.

Comment

Working...
                                X