This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD OFF Fourm plz close

I'm selling a Gainward Bliss 7800GS+ SILENT AGP 512MB Graphics Card, which acutally based on a 7900GT GPU core. This is a limited edition card, and if I recall correctly only about 1500 cards were produced.

The card is fully working and about a year old. It used to plays most new games in high/medium detail (including BioShock and those that couldn't be played in high detail were noramlly due to lack of cpu power), and the only reason I'm getting rid of it, is due to fact my motherboard is broken. It comes fully boxed and with everything it came with (manual, power cable, etc).

Features include:

- Core Clock : 450 MHz
    - Memory Size :512 MB
    - Memory Clock :1250 MHz
    - Memory Interface : 256 bit
    - Pixel Pipes :24
    - Silent cooling solution
    - Designed For Extreme HD Gaming - Delivering Ultra Realistic Gaming Experiences
    - Dual link DVI support
    - Shader Model 3.0 Support
    - True High Dynamic Range Rendering Support - Based on Open EXR technology

The card can easily be overclocked aswell (comes with software that is needed to do this), the clock speeds are the basics it has been set to. I had it clocked to 500mhz core 1400mhz mem and think I could've still got some more from it!
    If anyone wants pic let me know and I'll have some up for you.

PLease note it does take up 2 slots (the 2nd one is needed for the fan). I would say its a perfect upgrade for those that don't yet want to move over to PCI-E.

My asking price is about ?95 (WAS ?105) shipped via Special Delivery (but will also accept resonable offers), and will take paypal, cheque/Postal Order or Bank transfer for payment.

If you have any further questions feel free to pm me, and thank you!
    Last edited by KIT786; 16-01-2008, 16:36. Reason: sold

Price reduced to £95

Comment

Working...
    X