Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nokia E90 Communicator - New & Unlocked (REDUCED)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nokia E90 Communicator - New & Unlocked (REDUCED)

Hi folks,

Not sure if there'll be any interest here but I figured if it's at all possible it'd be much nicer to sort this out here than having to take it to the 'bay

I have here one brand new, unused, unlocked, Nokia E90 Communicator, which I'm looking to sell. If you're not familiar with the stats, it's a dual-displayed monster of a handset, with Wi-Fi and HSDPA connectivity, full QWERTY keyboard, built-in GPS receiver and maps, 3.2 megapixel camera (and an additional VGA cam for videocalls), Bluetooth with A2DP - the list goes on and on. I should have the chance to get some pictures up here tonight to show it off.

I'm looking for ?400 + P&P - way under both the RRP and typical price, which is more in the ?550 region. P&P should be reasonable too since the box isn't too bulky or heavy - and if you're in London meeting in person is always an option. Payment-wise I can take most things - bank transfer, cheques, and if need be Paypal, but preferably would like to avoid their fees.

NTSC feedback is here, and eBay feedback here to put the mind at ease. Cheers for looking!

EDIT:

Been a touch busy as of late, much overdue pics:

And also a price reduction to clear - now ?370 inc Royal Mail Special Delivery. Can you tell I can't be bothered with eBay?
    Last edited by fuse; 23-01-2008, 18:34.

Bumped for edit with pics + price reduction.

Comment

Working...
    X