ASUS Eee PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASUS Eee PC

I've had one of these for a few days, originally it was bought for me mum. It seemed like the least scariest way to introduce her to the internet and email! Unfortunately she's not having any of it, shame really because if she gave it a chance I'm sure she'd love it.
    Anyways, before I send it back for a refund, if anybody wants to buy it (I know they're still hard to obtain) let me know.

Purchased 17th Jan 08

Specs: white/pearl 4G 701. It also has a RAM door upgradeable to 2 gigs. (I know some don't).
    £225 including postage
    Last edited by bignige; 20-01-2008, 08:44.

Pc.

I am very interested in this, you do not mention condition is it like brand new?

Also how would the guarantee work for a new owner, does it get transfered and can you supply the original reciept.

Thanks..

Comment

This is brand new, only 4 days old. Its only been used to check to see if everything works ok. I have no idea about how the guarantee works, but presume it can be transferred. I have the receipt too. I think the guarantee is for 24 months too.

Regards

Originally posted by thegreathopper View Post
      I am very interested in this, you do not mention condition is it like brand new?

Also how would the guarantee work for a new owner, does it get transfered and can you supply the original reciept.

Thanks..

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

still available...

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

has this gone, mate?

Comment

Working...
              X