X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LASERDISCS for FREE!

Hi,

I have a big stack of Laserdisc both NTSC & PAL looking to go to a good home. I would say there are around 50 titles maybe more, not counting them tonight. :P

They do include the Star Wars Trilogy, original version and directors cuts, The Indiana Jones trilogy and more. All well looked after and all stored in plastic dust jackets.

Trying to gauge the interest for these, the only thing I ask is the person who wants them takes them as a job lot and collects them from me.

I will post more titles and pictures at the weekend.

Thanks for reading.

To give you an idea of location I am in Hertfordshire.

Edit: Sorry, suggested having DHL pick them up, but just realised that 50+ titles aren't going to fit in one shipment...
    Last edited by Lyris; 24-01-2008, 19:01.

Comment

That's OK,

I was just typing a reply to say that might cost you a bit and would be hard to make one parcel.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoStuey View Post
        That's OK,

I was just typing a reply to say that might cost you a bit and would be hard to make one parcel.
        I'd be interested, but again it would be via courier at my expense. Glad to step out if you get local interest

Comment

Hi, I'm in Luton mate, not too far from you. I'll take them if they're still available and can collect at the weekend.

LMK. Thanks.

Comment

Thanks Calvacade, I think I'll look at the local pick up as logistically it's easier to set up. I appreciate your interest though.

Raymond you're just down the M1 then, I got your PM will be replying shortly.

Comment

did this lot go?

Comment

Originally posted by angelx View Post
                did this lot go?
                Not yet, but I am arranging collection on Saturday with Raymond, if for any reason that falls through I'll let you know.

Thanks for the interest.

Comment

Ok thank you too

Comment

Collected by Raymond this morning, please close.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X