X-Files DVD Boxsets for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X-Files DVD Boxsets for Sale

Long story, but I thought I'd lost my X Files DVDs and have replaced them only last week. This weekend while tidying out the house, I've only gone and found the lot of them, safely stored away.....

These are the originally released DVD boxsets which were damn expensive at the time and are very nicely packaged. There's a mixture of Region 1 & 2, so email me if this makes a difference and I can check. The packaging for them all is identical. They're labeled as "Collector's Edition" boxes & some are numbered.

Each set is complete with all the discs and the inlay booklet. Packaging is in excellent condition as these were basically watched once and then put away.

Price is ?11 per set which includes P&P. I'll do the whole lot for ?90.

Season 1
    Season 2
    Season 3
    Season 4
    Season 5
    Season 6
    Season 7
    Season 8
    Season 9 - a couple of the DVD sleeves have got small cracks in them and there's a slight dent on the top left corner of the front sleeve

Cheers,

Mike.

Would it be possible to put series 2 on hold for me, please? I already have it but one of the discs is badly scratched. The last time I watched it, it wouldn't load one scene on the second episode...but I have a feeling it will work on my new DVD player. I'm making my way through the series now so I'll have watched it in a day or so. If you could hold it for me, I'll let you know if I need to replace it in a few days

This will be my cheapest way to replace it so I do definitely want it - I just don't know if I need to replace it yet

Comment

Working...
    X