This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: ?130, HP w19b 19" widescreen TFT monitor

This HP w19b Brightview LCD monitor is less than a year old (was bought on 2nd May 2007) and is in brand new condition. It's a nice screen with a slight gloss finish which improves perceived contrast, but is subtle enough not to be annoying from a reflectivity point of view. In all the time I've been using it, I've not spotted any dead or stuck pixels. For what it's worth, HP rates the response time at 5ms.

It comes boxed with all of the original documentation, as well as the power cable (in both UK and Continental Europe variants) and a DVI cable. It also comes with its stand.

The monitor has a resolution of 1440x900, measures 19" diagonal, and has DVI and VGA/D-SUB inputs, as well as built in speakers (which I've not used).

Looking for ?130 including fast DHL delivery, and will accept payment via cheque, bank transfer, or PayPal (if you must but remember that for buyers with good feedback, I send items out next day anyway, so there's no real advantage to using this method).

Manufacturer's spec: http://tinyurl.com/2qqwxl

Thanks!

Moved to fleabay, please close!

Comment

Working...
    X