Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sony MDR-J20 Headphones + Kasabian Rare T Shirt

Sony MDR-J20 Headphones

Bought these at the weekend and they've seen about an hour's worth of use, total. They sound fantastic - loads of lovely bass - but the clip things just don't fit my freakish ears. They were purchased for ?14.99 so I'll do em for ?7 including postage.

Kasabian Limited Edition T-Shirt - obtained at one of the recent 'secret' gigs, quite rare from what I can gather (there's none on ebay and I can't see to find anything about it on the net). Features a Super deformed cartoon version of Serge on the front and a Sony Ericsson logo on the sleeve. Size Large, brand new. ?15 including postage

==

Sony NWZS515B 2GB Photo MP3 Player

Brand new, never opened. Order in error from Play.com, so I'm only after what I paid for it, which was ?45. Saves me having to return it and wait for their refund to be processed. Bank transfer only on this one, please! - ?45

==

Creative Zen Stone Plus (the one with the LCD screen) 2GB for sale. It's black, like the one shown above.

Comes fully boxed, headphones are unused. It's only been used for about three days or so as I've picked up an ipod second hand and I don't need it anymore.

Also included is the arm strap (with skin) and a pack of three coloured skins that also have clips on the back (so you can clip it to your bag/collar/etc). These are worth over ?10 on their own.

It's in perfect condition as I've kept it in one of the skins. No marks whatsoever. It's an excellent little iPod Shuffle rival that supports drag and drop music management.

?32 (was ?35) including postage. SOLD!
    Last edited by Duddyroar; 04-04-2008, 10:28.

reduced

Comment

pm'd

Comment

Kasabian T shirt added

Comment

photo of t shirt added as per requests.

Comment

headphones added

Comment

Working...
            X